SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Me too Andy, roll on weekend for the mock up!

Lets see how good my measuring is... Only other issue I can think of, is that the rotor radius may not fit fully inside the caliper.

Apologies to those who get annoyed with conversations, but did the bleeder valves fit your stock brakes Dale?

So I might be able to make some more money fitting it for them?whistling.gif

Me too Andy, roll on weekend for the mock up!

Lets see how good my measuring is... Only other issue I can think of, is that the rotor radius may not fit fully inside the caliper.

you could try fitting it up to a sump that's not on a car atmwhistling.gif

You know where it is?

Apologies to those who get annoyed with conversations, but did the bleeder valves fit your stock brakes Dale?

I actually bought them for my new calipers (R32GTR), which are M10, so yes, but the stock rears are an M6 so; no.

you could try fitting it up to a sump that's not on a car atmwhistling.gif

You know where it is?

Nice; thanks for the offer Craig, hadn't thought of that, was just going to check gasket compatibility as I'm going to need one anyway.

Anyone feel like doing a FAST search on the sump gasket part number? VQ35 and VQ25det?

Apologies for on/off/on/off topic chat... I think?cheers.gif

Edited by Daleo

No apologies needed, gents - the chat is all related to mods you're doing or are about to do.

Today I got this in the mail (because I'm a lazy mofo and don't really like getting my hands dirty):

2664722a.jpg

if you hit it, it would come off.

but the sump plug is at an angle and probably wouldnt come down further than the actual sump itself

this is true.

Are we 14mm?

picked up some new NGK iridium LFR7AIX spark plugs, i had bought 6's instead of 7's and they were limiting my power :( all 6 = $82

also bought 3 quarts of Red Line Gear oil for the Diffs apparently grade 5 shock proof, not that i know what it is. 3 quarts = $75

from perfomanceLUB... guys pretty cheap! after seeing my car i think he wants a stagea lol

this is true.

Are we 14mm?

picked up some new NGK iridium LFR7AIX spark plugs, i had bought 6's instead of 7's and they were limiting my power :( all 6 = $82

also bought 3 quarts of Red Line Gear oil for the Diffs apparently grade 5 shock proof, not that i know what it is. 3 quarts = $75

from perfomanceLUB... guys pretty cheap! after seeing my car i think he wants a stagea lol

Can i ask why you used iridiums instead of normal copper?