SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Meh.

All i see is pricetags. Mustangs never really does anything for me.

Yeah expensive car for sure, at first I thought it only had the roush engine, then saw wheels etc etc

Tips for voting in elections: vote for the cocksuckers that will f**k you over the least. That's it

That's if you vote

Like the konis and h&r combo I've got in the wrx, fantastic thing to drive on street and out the track as I found out yesterday. Inspires confidence to the point you're not worried about giving the keys to mate to flog it around the track!

your mate was a shit hot driver tho.

he has alot more mechanical sympathy than you too hahahahahahah.

After riding passenger with Jason I must admit would be tempting to get the GS some brakes and an intercooler and get back out there.. but then I heard about Ash's stack.. nope.jpg

That VE GTS (not the new one) was hammering it around in our session

Maybe I'll get some leathers and take the bike out..

Edited by UNR33L

After riding passenger with Jason I must admit would be tempting to get the GS some brakes and an intercooler and get back out there.. but then I heard about Ash's stack.. nope.jpg

That VE GTS (not the new one) was hammering it around in our session

Maybe I'll get some leathers and take the bike out..

What happened with Ash's car?

Borci made the mistake of taking out his girlfriends father in his GTR and overtaking the Ferrari... Because nothing says "Your daughter is in good hands" like travelling 200kmh in the same car you come pick her up in

Tips for voting in elections: vote for the cocksuckers that will f**k you over the least. That's it

Putting aside my one eyed liberal voting our area really needs the east west link & labor scrapping it is going to set the state back decades

• Like 2

Putting aside my one eyed liberal voting our area really needs the east west link & labor scrapping it is going to set the state back decades

Putting aside my one eyed labor voting... agreed.