SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wheel Offset Advice

Shoujiki

9.5 +15 on the front will not fit without scrubbing. You'd need wide guards atleast. I'm running 8.5 +30 with the same size tyre and it fits perfectly. In fact Nismo recommend an 8.5/+30 for the GTT.

Nismo sizes are 8.5+30 and 9.5+35 I think?

My LMGT4's are 18x8.5" +30 and 18x9.5" +38 - I had thought that was the recommended size from Nismo for R34 GTT.

Fits pretty well, some slight scrub at full lock going up a driveway or something.

Yeah mate dont get 9.5 15 they wont fit at all unless you have wider guards, try 18x9 +30 front and 18x9.5 +35 rear will fit perfect if you cars lowered on coils maybe roll gaurds but i dont think youd need to. Check my sig for what im running with unmodified guards :) good luck

Im hunting for abit of advice, have my r34 gtt and it needs some new shoes. Im looking at a set of jdm concepts and works joint venture the gt5's. The sizes are 18x9 +30 for the front and 18x10 +38 for the rears. Ideally 245's on the front and 265's on the rear. Ive got what looks like stock height if anything maybe slightly lowered. Based on experiences what problems could i encounter and any ways of getting around them?

Yeah mate dont get 9.5 15 they wont fit at all unless you have wider guards, try 18x9 +30 front and 18x9.5 +35 rear will fit perfect if you cars lowered on coils maybe roll gaurds but i dont think youd need to. Check my sig for what im running with unmodified guards :) good luck

Have i have the wheels on there way I have Justable coilovers or I just change that with getting both fronts and rears rolled or how would I got with getting wider guards

Im hunting for abit of advice, have my r34 gtt and it needs some new shoes. Im looking at a set of jdm concepts and works joint venture the gt5's. The sizes are 18x9 +30 for the front and 18x10 +38 for the rears. Ideally 245's on the front and 265's on the rear. Ive got what looks like stock height if anything maybe slightly lowered. Based on experiences what problems could i encounter and any ways of getting around them?

I have exactly those profiles wheels and tyres and fits 100% perfect, no scrub or lock rub and im on ajusties slightly raised to just below stock high.

Have i have the wheels on there way I have Justable coilovers or I just change that with getting both fronts and rears rolled or how would I got with getting wider guards

I dont think rolling guards will help as they will poke alot my old 9.5 +22 poked about 2cm or so. Um maybe have a look at viva garage for some fibre glass wide fenders or more expensive fit a set of gtr fenders. Good luck mate
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got some new wheels today for the R34 GTT

Enkei NT03-M matte black

18x9.5 +27 all four corners

20150610_115824_zpsjxjixgip.jpg

20150610_115847_zps164ee0s7.jpg

I test fitted one side, currently there is 265/40/18 tires on all of them (which will be replaced)

The fronts I plan to run 235/40/18, rears 265/35/18

Chime in if you have any tire suggestions or fitment suggestions....my front and rears are already rolled.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, Just looking at getting a new set for my 34, currently have 19x8 +35 with 235's all round.

I wanted to get some koya drift teks but they only have 18x9.5 available at the moment, a couple of tyre shops have said they'll make them fit no worries, but I'm not to keen on having huge aggressive fitment on the front, I just want them sitting flush.

So Im leaning towards getting concave concept CC03's in 18x9 +20 with 235's all round, would I need guard work? not a big deal if I do, the shop will roll them for free anyways. what do you think?

hey guys, Just looking at getting a new set for my 34, currently have 19x8 +35 with 235's all round.

I wanted to get some koya drift teks but they only have 18x9.5 available at the moment, a couple of tyre shops have said they'll make them fit no worries, but I'm not to keen on having huge aggressive fitment on the front, I just want them sitting flush.

So Im leaning towards getting concave concept CC03's in 18x9 +20 with 235's all round, would I need guard work? not a big deal if I do, the shop will roll them for free anyways. what do you think?

with the 9.5 youl want around a +32/35ish off set for them to sit flush but then you may run into issues with clearing suspension arms on the front.. and most likely be limited to a max of a 235 tyre on the front... and possble scrub if your cars lowered to much.

on the other hand. 18x9 +30 is the sweet spot for all unmodified guard work on gtt, that being said +20 would sit 1cm further out the arch so more aggressive.. and id run at less a 245 Tyre on a 9" wheel unless you want a tiny bit of stretch. but if you do go with the +20 offset stretch em tyres or your gonna have a scrubing time :)

haha cheers, yeah Im thinking the 9's in +20 would sit heaps nice with a bit of stretch. the only other option is a set of dtm p5 wheels (a replica of the drift teks which are a replica) I found in 18x9 +25 so thats kind of a happy medium I guess?

no its just a toss up of what ooks better, that drift tek sort of style or concave concepts. any opinions?

DSC_0902-1.jpg

$T2eC16NHJF4FFku0T!)1BSdGU3nIPg~~60_1.JP