SAU Community

Are You A Pc Or Mac User?

Are you a PC or MAC User?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mac books look pretty, shame that's the only positive they have to offer.

"wheres the right click?"

What, you have to use 2 hands, like the tools you are.

Feel sorry for any 1 armed/handed person using mac trying to copy/paste....

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mac books look pretty, shame that's the only positive they have to offer.

"wheres the right click?"

What, you have to use 2 hands, like the tools you are.

Feel sorry for any 1 armed/handed person using mac trying to copy/paste....

What are you on about? All macs have had right click for years and years..

That's not apple's fault, that's just your stupid mate.

No, my mate's quite smart but he has been sucked in by the Apple bullshit factory.

He's not up to speed on the hardware side of things. He's a programmer and is really only concerned with code. The Apple guy told him bullshit about the CPU being ZOMGAPPLEONLY! so why shouldn't he believe it?

f**k Apple.

No, my mate's quite smart but he has been sucked in by the Apple bullshit factory.

He's not up to speed on the hardware side of things. He's a programmer and is really only concerned with code. The Apple guy told him bullshit about the CPU being ZOMGAPPLEONLY! so why shouldn't he believe it?

f**k Apple.

Mate I can only laugh at how sad your petty vandetta is. Get a life or at least a root and lighten the f**k up.

Mate I can only laugh at how sad your petty vandetta is. Get a life or at least a root and lighten the f**k up.

You're kidding, right? Got sand in your vagina cause someone made fun of your poor widdle Mac, and you reckon I'm the one who needs a life?

How old are you? 12? Seriously, I haven't heard the old "get a root" chestnut for a decade.

I have no vendetta. I'm simply stating the truth and you're crying into your wheaties cause you're one of the knob ends who gets butt raped by Apple every time they bring out a new iFaggot device or over hyped, over priced PC with an OS for children.

Edited by Cowboy1600

deffinatly PC, was force to use mac's when i was in high school. hated the way they looked, they performed. and what the hell was with the 1 mouse button?! the keyboards were ok. but other than that i wouldnt touch them.

f**k Apple.

A programmer that doesn't know what CPU he has? Yeah, righto... :rolleyes:

He doesn't know hardware. He's a programmer. As long as his computer is fast and works well with linux based code, he's happy. He knows his new MBP has a whizz bang CPU, GPU and SSD and as far as he is concerned it's a special Man Only CPU cause that's what the f**kwit, ahh I mean iGenius told him. He doesn't have enough knowledge of hardware to question it.

I do. Apple is full of shit, as are many Apple users, as NISMATT demonstrates so well.

Obviously I'm not the only one who realises you are full of shit. :yes:

I'm not the one trying defending the indefensible.

If you're a Mac homoboi, I mean fanboi, would that make you a Wireless Keyboard Warrior?

I'm not the one trying defending the indefensible.

If you're a Mac homoboi, I mean fanboi, would that make you a Wireless Keyboard Warrior?

Who is the one with the constant barrage of personal attacks?? You.

I guess that makes you the keyboard warrior.

Secondly I have not tried to defend anything at all, merely pointing out what a pathetic loser you are to spend so much of you time attacking a company that has had a few years of success.

Also you must be dumb as dogshit as I have mentioned twice that I have a mbp and obviously it is a laptop so your lame joke is not funny.

So if I own 1 Apple prduct, that makes me a fanboy? Do you know how retarded that sounds, just about as retarded as everything as everything else you dribble.

By the way you can quit with the insults they don't phase me as I know you would't have to balls to say anything like that to my face.

Who is the one with the constant barrage of personal attacks?? You.

I guess that makes you the keyboard warrior.

Secondly I have not tried to defend anything at all, merely pointing out what a pathetic loser you are to spend so much of you time attacking a company that has had a few years of success.

Also you must be dumb as dogshit as I have mentioned twice that I have a mbp and obviously it is a laptop so your lame joke is not funny.

So if I own 1 Apple prduct, that makes me a fanboy? Do you know how retarded that sounds, just about as retarded as everything as everything else you dribble.

By the way you can quit with the insults they don't phase me as I know you would't have to balls to say anything like that to my face.

WTF you talking about? You're the one who got personal. I'm heaping shit on Macs, not anyone in particular. No where, until you put your stupid head in the way, did I get personal.

I quote:

You've made it personal, so I'll give it back. Ok, tough guy?

So, quite frankly, you can go f**k yourself. I was having a non-personal dig at Apple. Of course I don't think all people who use Apple products are retards, but it's fun to dig at people.

Most people have been taking it in the light hearted way it was served up, that is until poor little snookums had to go and get butt hurt and make it personal.

Oh, and excuse me if I don't go and cower in the corner, terrified of the big, nasty NISMATT.

I have worked in software development for almost a decade. Programmers not knowing anything about the hardware they use is quite common.

WTF you talking about? You're the one who got personal. I'm heaping shit on Macs, not anyone in particular. No where, until you put your stupid head in the way, did I get personal.

I quote:

You've made it personal, so I'll give it back. Ok, tough guy?

So, quite frankly, you can go f**k yourself. I was having a non-personal dig at Apple. Of course I don't think all people who use Apple products are retards, but it's fun to dig at people.

Most people have been taking it in the light hearted way it was served up, that is until poor little snookums had to go and get butt hurt and make it personal.

Oh, and excuse me if I don't go and cower in the corner, terrified of the big, nasty NISMATT.

Ok I have had enough keep ragging on a company that is a trillion times more popular and successful than you will ever be, have fun i should have known better than to poke my head into the nerd section.

I have worked in software development for almost a decade. Programmers not knowing anything about the hardware they use is quite common.

yeah there are plenty of industries where the 'guru's know little about their equipment.

Why bother arguing? I use Win 7 and MacOS X daily. And you know what the big horrible secret is?

THEY'RE THE f**kING SAME!!!

Anything good that Apple do, Microsoft copy, and vice versa, to the point where any clued up computer user can switch back and forth easily.