SAU Community

Finding Nismo

• 3 weeks later...

A sea turtle has been rescued in Thailand. After stomach lavage, it was revealed that the turtle had swallowed many coins which is why it was finding it difficult to stay buoyant enough to  breathe. 

It has been named "OMSIN", which in Thai, means Piggybank. That's how I found OMSIN. :)

9 minutes ago, GTR-N1 said:

A sea turtle has been rescued in Thailand. After stomach lavage, it was revealed that the turtle had swallowed many coins which is why it was finding it difficult to stay buoyant enough to  breathe. 

It has been named "OMSIN", which in Thai, means Piggybank. That's how I found OMSIN. :)

Backwards Bankpiggy  NISMO , lol

• Like 1

Thought i had posted here but it appears not.... the Headrest on the interior has since been fixed as has the horn button been straightened haha, was a quick snap when instaling. Still restoring the foot rest. 

IMG_20161125_1950473.thumb.jpg.af91a48005db5664669f7aa2184baa16.jpg1481531512845867067855.thumb.jpg.714c4564757a223cae19968ff997dbc9.jpgIMG_20161125_1949145.thumb.jpg.91fb13b939ab95afeca4db87d0e46e9b.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

received_10154670280817659.jpeg off topic ( people hear have a good keen eye ) so i have NO luck sourcing a part number or even finding one for sale for an OEM factory 1996 GT-R option full carbon fiber interior trim.
Been looking 3month mad for this now.

By far this must the the rarest item to come by and i want it. !

http://www.r33gt-r.com/p/nissan-oem-catalog-1996-r33-skyline.html?m=1

Image is the best as it gets.

Surely someone has seen one or have one, would be nice to get the spotlight on it. [emoji4]

• Like 2

Did they only make r34 one? I cant seem to find them on the website for any model. I've been on the fence about one for the 32. I know attain makes one. Curious to see how nismo would design one if they made it. Your's looks pretty clean and tasteful.

Also waiting to see what these will cost once they finish testing them lol. Look pretty sweet to me. Supposedly for all GTR models. For use with nismo tension rod though.

Nismobrakeairguide.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JTCC said:

Did they only make r34 one? I cant seem to find them on the website for any model. I've been on the fence about one for the 32. I know attain makes one. Curious to see how nismo would design one if they made it. Your's looks pretty clean and tasteful.

Hey Ryan,

They make them for 32,33 and 34. Pics are a few pages back, there's been nothing officially posted by Nismo about them yet. Its like they don't want your money :)

Those brake guides look expensive, i better start saving...