SAU Community

What Makes The R33 "ugly" ?

My 2cents:

* All GTR's look awesome including the 33

* 32's & 33's non GTR look pretty bog boring without some Bolt on bits

* 34's look sweet regardless

I do want to add that IMO standard r33 gtst's are the least attractive option which somehow makes the 33 GTR's look extra nice by comparison.

You've gotta say that Stagea's are more about practicality with power & handling than about looks, but for a wagon, they look good enough!

I like my S1, it doesn't look like a racecar, but I dont think its ugly either and it doesnt attract unwanted attention :D

Artz.jpg

though it is very hard to get a good picture of it, get the wrong angle and it looks like balls

All that said I will probably kit it oneday....

Have a look in your rear view mirror next time you have a 32 behind you and let me know if you can tell wether its an early 90's laser or a 32. I cant.

It'll help Noel if you can find the rear view mirror ;)

Please don't mix up GTR and GTS appearance together.

I'd agree the series 1 r33 gts isn't that spectacular with it's low duck wing and bad front end, not to mention the interior but r32 gts isn't far behind. r34 gtt in stock form isn't great either. narrow front fenders and boxy rear end.

I'm sure a Series 3 R33 GTR in Midnight purple does not lose to a R32 OR R34.

BTW, despite what many think, r33 gtr isn't the heaviest. R34 GTR V-spec weights 1560kg. 33 V-spec only weights 1540kg.

Edited by Mingy

Who said the r33 is ugly? I think its the best and most aggressive looking out of all the skylines.

I love how mine looks. all mine needs is some mags and its one stylish looking skyline

o0SM2.jpg

orDfO.jpg