SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few ideas but at the moment I've got traction issues and with an extra 25kw it's just going to be worse, so at the moment my main focus is going to be improving that.

I have a few ideas but at the moment I've got traction issues and with an extra 25kw it's just going to be worse, so at the moment my main focus is going to be improving that.

I did the bolt into back of transfer case mod to my 32 cause the 4WD drive was near none existent, the difference is unbelievable, no more tail happy fun times :/

The lsd in my car doesn't work at all and the attesa pump has to keep priming even while standing still. So I'm going to replace a few of the consumables in the awd system which should fix most of the issues

I have recently changed how I bleed the 4WD to cause the way the manual says to do it doesn't get all the air out :(

I got Award to rebuild a spare 32 diff I had which is now in the 34 and it is now almost like a locker lol

Lol nice, I might have a chat them instead of buying a new center just hope they can do something not quite as aggressive as that tho

I check the actuator system every so often for air and nothing comes out so I think I'm pretty safe there

I have recently changed how I bleed the 4WD to cause the way the manual says to do it doesn't get all the air out :(

I got Award to rebuild a spare 32 diff I had which is now in the 34 and it is now almost like a locker lol

I can confirm. Once warm it was carrying on like my Nismo 1.5 way.

What's your new bleeding method mick?