SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I said my car/engine is still going strong... Didn't really take that long to build either, unlike all the cocksuckers that you guys seem to pay for a job that seem to work on it whenever they feel like it..

my motor took 4 days to build has copped a big lean out, a fire, a destroyed turbo, daily use in 35+ c weather, constant thrashing on a hot day, the wrong kind of fuel, no coolant and i think thats it.

Along with half of the moto2/3/GP riders names

all motorbike riders: homo 1, homo 2 etc

James...I...

Lel...

I STILL haven't finished it.

I completed the objectives in the last level includong dropping down into the cradle and killing Trevallion... but before the game recognised I had clocked it, a guy dropped down from above and shot me from behind... WTH MAN.

I said my car/engine is still going strong... Didn't really take that long to build either, unlike all the cocksuckers that you guys seem to pay for a job that seem to work on it whenever they feel like it..

I seem to remember you being ALL up on your soap box about centreline and deciding that your opinion was validated because multiple people said it was shit....

Oh yes

• Like 1

Lel...

I STILL haven't finished it.

I completed the objectives in the last level includong dropping down into the cradle and killing Trevallion... but before the game recognised I had clocked it, a guy dropped down from above and shot me from behind... WTH MAN.

Game was proof that glitches don't mean shit if you nail everything else

Last level is super glitchy :/

lol when you put on slow/fast motion james jumps and hangs onto an invisible chopper as it flies away

I also always hated the fact that no matter how many bullets you put into sean bean he wouldn't die. And yet he dies so easily in movies/tv...

I had a game shark cheat for multiplayer too that allowed me to shoot open doors and open up parts of facility restricted in multiplayer

Also another chest that let's you shoot a player while blood runs down your screen as you die

It's actually decent, regular hang out for me.

I always describe it as what maccas burgers should be...in that the burgers are constructed similarly but with decent ingredients. Burgers are cooked medium too.

Devils dust fries are amazing.

Also they have beer on tap...

dez you do cashies?

For you....No

I seem to remember you being ALL up on your soap box about centreline and deciding that your opinion was validated because multiple people said it was shit....

Oh yes

Not relevant to me saying my engine/car is still running, I didn't say RE was good, maybe that's what you took from my post, but what you take from my post is not my problem.

Centreline is shit, however.

• Like 1