SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I don't have a driveway...

Dare I organise a working bee to get this shit done? Who would properly come? It would probably have to take place at Scotty's who at least has a hoist for dat dere lower car onto engine approach.

"The Birds and the bee" - help get me back on track. Free bbq and severe amounts of alcohol supplied.

just remember to give the booze at the completion of work.

the amount of jobs we have started and had to finish next morning as we got on the piss

• Like 1

But what do you do when a rumour starts that the ecu is considering a transfer to another vehicle and neither denies nor confirms it?

Ask the ecu to draft up a role description & put out a feeler to find a piggy-back to take some of the load.
  • Like 1

What's your assembly PB?

I guess we could try for some sort of time setting record; that sounds like me to choose hijinks over getting the job done properly

no shit, im f**king great at pulling shit apart but no good at putting back together, which is why you have miguel and sir odium. those dream boats are f**ken guns.
we could even kidnap borci.

Is there such a thing as too many hands? I see a lot of drinking and hardly any work getting done, or having to ask 8 people where an unlabeled part is because we tore the engine apart zombie horde style lol

Is there such a thing as too many hands? I see a lot of drinking and hardly any work getting done, or having to ask 8 people where an unlabeled part is because we tore the engine apart zombie horde style lol

The more people present the less accountability per team member. Which can result in a bigger pisstake for something which needs to be taken seriously lol

Looking forward to the Sandown day in January, do you know when we need to register by / when/if it will become full?

Just ordered a new bodykit which is getting painted next week. Time to upgrade the brakes, exhaust and wheels next month as well :cool2: