SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Not turning it into a full track car, just keen to do a few days :)

+1

blah_blah got full GTR kit + full spray.. too clean to track now. if you wanted mechanical + exterior mods, should have bought someone else's package IMO. especially if you're on a budget.

Have to agree with the below comment haha. I would prefer to do up my current car even if it costs me a bit more. I have a budget for the mods I'm doing, but that doesn't mean I don't have the money if that needs to extend ;) Saving up for other things instead, car gets a certain percentage.

+1

blah_blah got full GTR kit + full spray.. too clean to track now. if you wanted mechanical + exterior mods, should have bought someone else's package IMO. especially if you're on a budget.

Weak as f**k excuse serious. Vu charges like $200 to spray a front bar.

*googles mechanic wages* never knew what they actually earnt

actually on that subject mrs works at super a mart casually, overheard & told me the full time sales dudes get $18 p/h, not sure what / if there's commission

surprised me a little bit.

edit: why wouldn't they just sell houses instead and get dat dere 6figs?

#rustlingsomejimmies

Edited by UNR33L

The more people present the less accountability per team member. Which can result in a bigger pisstake for something which needs to be taken seriously lol

Sounds like we need to FIFO Pat in to oversee the change management processes

Sorry brah we ain't all on oil changer wages

Get on my level brah

The worst part About Borcis job is when I bring my r32 in.

I try to tee up 2 weeks of holidays whenever you're booked in because thats how much time needs to be spent on yours to make it okay.

Because he has to interact with you?

Nailed it.

I'm gonna state in advance, and no offence intended Greg, but you are banned from attendance

Was gonna say there's a NEO engine for sale for $2500.

I can't even f**king pay people to do this kind of thing for my car, 100% confident a stock engine will last a lot longer than getting whatever the f**k has gone wrong with mine this time fixed.

I am very used to something like a direct engine swap, when I can get the engine there, just taking 12 weeks because reasons. If y'all can actually get it done in a couple hours I'll just go punch myself in the face some more.