SAU Community

The ever evolving R32 GTR build

Same here, Supercharge but Gold series across all our cars for availability, warranty, cost, configuration variations and performance life. If I can't get these then only Century.

Would love to run the Supercharge AGMs in the Nissans but they don't have the pencil posts and varied post positions available like the Gold series.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Looking real nice!

I've moved away from Optima, they aren't of the same quality as they used to be!

I now run a SuperCharge battery (made for Stop/start applications and is an AGM battery - similar to an Optima), not to mention it's an Aussie brand with 3 year warranty.

https://www.supercharge.com.au/car-battery/supercharge-start-stop-car/?post_type=battery_type&p=173

All the in-laws' cars run their SuperCharge Gold range batteries, cheap and phenomenal warranty.

Cheers Johnny, shall look into it...

39 minutes ago, BK said:

Same here, Supercharge but Gold series across all our cars for availability, warranty, cost, configuration variations and performance life. If I can't get these then only Century.

Would love to run the Supercharge AGMs in the Nissans but they don't have the pencil posts and varied post positions available like the Gold series.

Cheers Benny

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

I bet you're excited!

Also I would recommend using some form of heat shielding OR wrap your dump/downpipe to prevent your O2 harness melting at the track.

when u say o2 are you referring to the wideband? same same...?!?

as that's just cable tied in that position now til we workout where it will enter the car...

excuse my dumbness, these are the sides of cars that I fail at...

Edited by mr_rbman

Just now, BK said:

For the Wideband O2 sensor I just go through the existing egt floor bung and a Haltech O2 sensor wiring extension harness. Don't want to drill more holes in car than necessary.

ye that was my initial thinking...

just so I wrap my head around this, both a narrow band and wide band sensor are essentially both just o2 sensors correct!?!