SAU Community

Newbie - Melb - FiXtUrE in da house 😎

FiXtUrE

F@#k 😳 that’s your opinion and that’s fine…I find the n12 exa the only thing Iim not feeling that’s a Nissan because I’m a Nissan fan of all models.

personally, I cloud not give a f#@k about looking like a baller with owning a 2 door for

“ the look”. It’s within my budget & really like them and suits me needs. I mentioned Im new to skylines, pretty much means I haven’t driven one as yet. I know a thing or two about them.

On 17/03/2023 at 4:42 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

agreed, they were cheap croc of shits - hence I bought one for track work... and now I'm stuck with the heap of expensive shit.

arguably engineering vs. cost wise, R33 is best, so yeah you built a $100k car for $50k hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I have an announcement to make.

I have imported an r33, due to many’s peoples beliefs that 4 door r33’s are “ugly boats & pov spec” I find myself still liking them. But here’s the point to my announcement, I have imported a f@$ken sick drift orientated 2 door. There’s literally f#$king nothing  I can do/spend to improve upon it 😎

the other part of the announcement is, I spotted gtsboy & Ben c34 at a mongie / Spider-Man event. As seen I the footage, gtsboy ( in Spider-Man outfit & Spider-Man undies ) is fully mad attempting a backflip. Also seen in the footage in the corner, is Ben c34 doing mad stereo djing ( mad volume knob fader moves ). Just thought I’d let you know…

723695B6-D747-4858-847E-4C7F26ADE6E1.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FiXtUrE said:

I have an announcement to make.

I have imported an r33, due to many’s peoples beliefs that 4 door r33’s are “ugly boats & pov spec” I find myself still liking them. But here’s the point to my announcement, I have imported a f@$ken sick drift orientated 2 door. There’s literally f#$king nothing  I can do/spend to improve upon it 😎

the other part of the announcement is, I spotted gtsboy & Ben c34 at a mongie / Spider-Man event. As seen I the footage, gtsboy ( in Spider-Man outfit & Spider-Man undies ) is fully mad attempting a backflip. Also seen in the footage in the corner, is Ben c34 doing mad stereo djing ( mad volume knob fader moves ). Just thought I’d let you know…

723695B6-D747-4858-847E-4C7F26ADE6E1.gif

You will do well here.

Please make detailed diary about getting it (the QEII that you just bought) road legal and registered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 6:08 AM, GTSBoy said:

You will do well here.

Please make detailed diary about getting it (the QEII that you just bought) road legal and registered.

I'm surprised Japan allowed another Whale to get away from their operation...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...