SAU Community

2007 Motorsports Road Trip

Snowman

So what are the chances that anyone that is coming up has room for a set of rims? My roll cage means the end of my rear seats these days.

If I get around to build my wheel rack for the trailer, will have room for 2 sets.

Damn, better get my ass into gear and get my car ready.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Borrow a trailer dude?

hahahaha...........

Funny you mentioned that. I asked my boss this morning if my new company HILUX is covered by insurance should i be towing for personal use :). He said that he isn't sure and will have to check with the insurance company, so there is still hope.

Whether the car will be finished is still not 100% :(

- Engine out today (hopefully)

- engine bay/car stripped by Friday

- hopefully Jack picks up car and delivers to my mate's place, on Friday

- Mate, preps and paints bay (1 week, two weeks, don't know: he has a full time job and is doing this on the side).

- In the meantime: EAS assemble complete engine with plenum, turbo, manifold, etc.

- Car goes back to EAS Perfomance

- All parts get fitted

- Engine in

- Fabrication of various other parts

- Car taken to exhaust shop

- Powder coating of certain components

- final assembly

- Light tune

- Bedding in engine (1000km)

- Service and full tune.

Either way, i think i may still come and if i do i'll bring the work ute/Hilux so i'll have plenty room for tyres, tools, etc.

PROVIDED: I have at least one passenger to keep me company on the trip and possibly share the driving :)

If I get around to build my wheel rack for the trailer, will have room for 2 sets.

Damn, better get my ass into gear and get my car ready.

I hope your car is ready. But if its not, you should still come. Save me the horrible drive by letting me put my car on your trailer and we can tag team my car at Wakefield and Eastern Creek. Only conditionis you have to give it plenty of gate past where im spectating. :)

Nice one Ant! Should be a good trip.

Just bought a R33 gtr tonight so I'll have to see if I can get it ready for the trip if not the trusty 32 will be there. If I can or can't get the 33 registered it will be my new track whore.

When did you hit a fence Saff????

Yeh I bought that one! Dam cheap and straight.

Might just have to tie up Tash and drive the car into the lake in one piece like the guy on the weekend at Mordy.

No just need to mod it right but the 32 might have to go first.

Wow. so much for 32 loyalty... :domokun:

I'm out............................again :blink:

Car went to my mate's place today, but wont be ready for approx. 3 weeks, leaving next to no time for all the other stuff.

I can not justify the trip, financially, when i wont be entering the track days. So i'll just re-organize my work leave and see if i'll do a Tassie trip early next year.