SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Looks like you had some fun out there. You ran the 1/4 yet johnny? Be interested yo see how the ss2 went :)

Need to sort out my voltage drop at high RPMs, it's causing the miss fire (I'm lead to believe).. been only running 1.3bar instead of 1.6bar

Haha I see granny shifting

not doubling clutching LOL...

• Like 1

Okay so after going to WTAC and FD Asia on the weekend and hearing the RX7 running 13B+T51R I am in love!

Thought you would be the best person to ask stao, what exactly makes the massive turbo spool/whistle sound that the T51R is known for? It sounds so good haha, you should make a one off SS2 for me that sounds like that!

My Hypergear SS2 external version in action at Wakefield Park just this Tuesday.

Track was pretty wet and I was one of two cars on the track at the time - thought I would have a little fun :)

ex gate sounds good johnny!

• Like 1

T51R, the maximum I've seen is 646rwkws on E85 Fuel, that was on a LS1 V8 motor. Our ATR46 is actually an larger turbo but not suitable for any thing smaller then a 4L.

I can drill some holes on the comp housing and make a SS2 sound much louder :D

It will becomes laggier, So you are trading turbo response to turbo Noise. lol

I can make some plug to go with it that you can rise or lower the vacuum cleaner volume, and adjust the amount of response for the amount of noise.

It should be super responsive on your 3L now, So I guess it doesn't hurt turn on full volume.

It will becomes laggier, So you are trading turbo response to turbo Noise. lol

I can make some plug to go with it that you can rise or lower the vacuum cleaner volume, and adjust the amount of response for the amount of noise.

It should be super responsive on your 3L now, So I guess it doesn't hurt turn on full volume.

TAKE MY MONEY TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!

I want :)