SAU Community

Paul's R32 Gtr Track Build

paulR32gtr

You can all get stuffed. Last night after speaking with Paul I went home and had a hard look atht wheel pricing and figured I wont be hapy until i get them for mine. So once the rebuilt shocks are paid for its time for some 18x10 +35 & 18x9 +25s for my bus. As for you mob with your GTRs...jog on!

You can all get stuffed. Last night after speaking with Paul I went home and had a hard look atht wheel pricing and figured I wont be hapy until i get them for mine. So once the rebuilt shocks are paid for its time for some 18x10 +35 & 18x9 +25s for my bus. As for you mob with your GTRs...jog on!

:blink:

Oh ... I just went home and ordered a set of them - they are on their way to me as we speak ... you will no longer be a unique snowflake.

(just joking, getting TE's :unsure:)

So the engine bay is DONE! Nismo AFM's in, intake re-assembled, air box sticker charged and intake ducting cable tied down.

IMG_1439_zpsefd6bbea.jpg

IMG_1414_zpsc5cc8be9.jpg

Also picked up some rebuilt stocky rear brakes in great nic

IMG_1444_zpseb3f684d.jpg

And pulled out my mad photoshop skills to confirm that in fact yes, as Anthony put it - black TE's will look tits. Particularly when filled with rotor and AP goodness. Borrowed an 18x10 rotor TE copy toying with the idea of grabbing them as a spare set for slicks but still a bit undecided - I don't think my guards are pumped quite enough.

mockup_zps8775798b.jpg

I am chasing some stock front calipers + rotors + pads + lines if anyone knows of any - preferably in Melbourne. Just as a temporary solution, rotors can be at limit and pads almost gone, just no caliper / line leaks.

Cheers man! Nah just an aftermarket seal front and rear - it's not perfect at the corners but the urethane seals everything up really well.

Tempting group by is tempting - interested in the OEM wing in carbon..... hmm

Picked up these 18x10.5+15 from Import Monster - off getting stripped and painted matte black for the 34 so 32 will have wheels in a week or so. They will definitely get the obligatory test fit on the 32 once they are ready of course for the stance shot before the sensible sized wheels go on.

IMG_2757_zpsdf5f7da6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels back from being painted matte black, the 10.5's actually sit pretty nicely at this ride height. Will get the same treatment done for the 9.5's soon.

IMG_1615_zps55b0f311.jpg

IMG_1558_zps52a1346f.jpg

Dash chopped to accommodate the cage and gearstick refitted. Have started to fill up some fluids and check over lines etc.

IMG_1606_zps00570cd8.jpg

Loving the white and black. Did you paint the inside of the doors or just been cleaned? Looks different to previous pics

Yeah inside of doors were painted. Everything used to be gunmetal grey!

Getting close mate....you must be on edge. Car looks dangerously good, keep photos coming!

Any chance you could post some photos up fo the new front and rear window seals...

Also, did you run new rear quarter windows?

Wheels back from being painted matte black, the 10.5's actually sit pretty nicely at this ride height. Will get the same treatment done for the 9.5's soon.

IMG_1558_zps52a1346f.jpg

Dash chopped to accommodate the cage and gearstick refitted. Have started to fill up some fluids and check over lines etc.

Great build.

That looks awesome. You must be wrapped. Hope the rest goes well!

sex on wheels is was I call it :wub:

you have convinced me to purchased some nimso lmgt4 as well for my car....only question is where can I get them from :wacko: ?