SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

What's the benefit of the shift kit? (ie. what does he change, and can you ask for particular performance/snappier gear changes etc.?)

it applys more pressure to the clutch plates quicker so it eliminates slipping depenind on the power you chase.

the gears become more snappier and wont heat up as much causing a 3k + rebuild.

It should also lengthen the life of your gear box

it applys more pressure to the clutch plates quicker so it eliminates slipping depending on the power you chasing.

the gears become more snappier and wont heat up as much causing a 3k + rebuild.

It should also lengthen the life of your gear box

The all important part of the sentence!

My GB don't like shift ATM!

Today gave the 25G to my son. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He has his Ps. I can now sleep late and drink more.

Nice mate

congratulations in order to the young buck

now, hope he's saving and throws on a turbo, or two, behind your back :nyaanyaa:

Thanks guys. I have started already.Got turbo and turbo back and mannifold. Fuel pump and 370 injectors and ecu and AFM. Will go fmic and Greddy FF plenum. Still lots of bits to get but have plenty of time.

Funny thing is he drove the RS4 for the last time when he did the test. A bit ironic.

Hi all i have done the steel fiting out of the back of the thermostat housing mount ! What apain in the rs . But while i was that far in did the timing belt and the bearings that go with it. All the other belts that go with it.

Wooooohoooo. Fixed that stupid farting sound tonight. Visited Kyle who had a spare stock bov and we put it on. No more boost leakage!!!

Talking about gearbox...he actually mentioned his goal was to mate a r34 manual box to his arx...

I would say it is, glad im not the only one in that position. We have some work ahead of us...

BANG! N the turbo has now died.. For the second time lol. Biiiiiiigggggerrr turbo now. So I think I win, I know have more work than u lol

BANG! N the turbo has now died.. For the second time lol. Biiiiiiigggggerrr turbo now. So I think I win, I know have more work than u lol

Crap Aaron. What have you done to your car to deserve that? I'm interested so I might be able to keep mine running longer....

I do like your positive attitude though. Spoken like a young person with no kids/mortgage and plenty of time to devote to their car :)