SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Offfsets aside, clearance to the actual circular wall of the wheel was the issue with my 17's... Wouldn't have been a problem at all with 330mm rotors and the 8 pots... but I ended up getting sent 356mm and a different mounting bracket to suit.

The 17" AVS Model 6's DID fit onto the hub, and it DID spin (but it was grinding on the top and bottom of the calliper... and would definately be bad times especially once the rim flexed a bit on a bump or the calliper expanded)

Hey MohMoh, want to buy some sick JDM 17" rims from me?

Anyone ever have a look at an indicator/lights stalk on a 34? Is it shared with anything?

Looks to have 3 plugs. One is missing. Indicators don't work. Except there's nothing on the loom that's unplugged.

Only thing recently removed was a Turbo timer. The turbo timer had exactly 0 plugs involved with it at all.

What in the actual f**k.

..... warning button?

I should state that the hazards work, the fuse is not blown, and there's actually very much a missing plug connected to the stalk. There's 2 of three things connected there and I'm pretty certain if I had a working R34 I'd pull the plug out and see if indicators continued to work... because everything else on the stalk works except indicators ;)

It could be actually, that's what I'm not entirely sure of. I've found it hard to find out what the problem actually is, or an exact wiring diagram of how indicators are wired in.. it not being a fog light equipped car would explain why there's a missing plug and a loom which has no obvious disconnected plug attached to it...