SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Greens bitch on Q&A rants on about opening floodgates for asylum seekers; says they're doing nothing illegal

Says as a human being she operates on long term vision

I don't want to watch this show anymore

Why does every Greens politician have a fking empty look in their eyes when pushing their emotionally driven agendas? Wait don't answer that

Also really...selling farmland is considered wise foreign investment according to labor mp?

You can only sell it once you morons, then once the money from it is gone, it's gone; that's not called foreign investment, it's foreign ownership.

Greens bitch on Q&A rants on about opening floodgates for asylum seekers; says they're doing nothing illegal

Says as a human being she operates on long term vision

I don't want to watch this show anymore

Why does every Greens politician have a fking empty look in their eyes when pushing their emotionally driven agendas? Wait don't answer that

so why are you watching it.

we have free will just watch something else.

and this is what they were hoping for a massive spike in viewers due to a "scandal" so more funding.

marketing 101...

I watched Q&A before they started filming beheading videos

And I watched it because even if it was/is a left fest, I'm open to hearing a rational argument from the other side of politics that I don't normally side with - even if these are few and far between

Market research

Also really...selling farmland is considered wise foreign investment according to labor mp?

You can only sell it once you morons, then once the money from it is gone, it's gone; that's not called foreign investment, it's foreign ownership.

LOL @ the die hard liberal complaining about selling of assets to make a quick buck.

What's next? Diehard labor fans gonna start complaining about offshoring of assylum seek..... nevermind...

• Like 1

Somalian pirates would take them.

Nepal probably needs more wreckage crews.

ISIS could do with some more recruits

Greece needs more slave labour.

China needs more construction workers.

The world needs more blood donations and organ donors.

LOL @ the die hard liberal complaining about selling of assets to make a quick buck.

What's next? Diehard labor fans gonna start complaining about offshoring of assylum seek..... nevermind...

Primary production resources are an asset that should be off limits for foreign "investment" - we can live without Telecom, but once China own our farms and start exporting we're done here.

Can't believe one of those leftist fk wits last night said that they had not long gotten back from a visit to Greece where they take in thousands of asylum seekers...

Was he actually insinuating we should follow suit?

my neighbour at work is retiring in 5 years,
hes in his mid 50s, has a house in eaglemont, so pretty much ON yarra bend.
has a few mill saved up, still drives his old school 5 litre merc every day. sacrifices