SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

BMW was a loaner from BMW on a ambassador program.

tomic was on P's and got an exception to drive it as it was "work"

got busted doing burnouts BMW took it off him and cops gave him ticket for being a hoon.

few months later he got off p's and bought said Ferrari.

shortly there after went to court re the hoon activity.

lost license.

lols were had.

beers were drunk.

It's also a two way street...you can't expect people to respect you regardless of your position of power if you act like a jack ass. People who say "my game my rules" end up playing alone.

Which is why bosses who don't respect their employees end up with poor employee satisfaction and a high staff turn over. Do it enough and their bosses start asking questions too.

Lot of this Tomic hate stems from jealousy cause young kid with lots of money having a bitch about something...meh...I say good on him, at least he's standing up for himself instead of just prostituting his dignity away for the sake of earning $$$.

Or possibly it stems from when he was given an exemption to drive the M3 on his p's, solely as he was a celebrity and it was "the only form of transport available for him to get to tennis" and he then used it to cruise the strip every day and act like a flog attracting as much attention as possible. Then when the police showed up to pull him up for the 3rd time he refused to stop and instead drove off home and called the lawyers... but not before hiding behind his gate calling the police names, then getting on tv and accusing the police of racially profiling him...

It could also have been that...

Or possibly it stems from when he was given an exemption to drive the M3 on his p's, solely as he was a celebrity and it was "the only form of transport available for him to get to tennis" and he then used it to cruise the strip every day and act like a flog attracting as much attention as possible. Then when the police showed up to pull him up for the 3rd time he refused to stop and instead drove off home and called the lawyers... but not before hiding behind his gate calling the police names, then getting on tv and accusing the police of racially profiling him...

It could also have been that...

Soooo jealous

Hey i'd love to be a multi millionaire... but I wouldn't act like a little phaggot about it

no you would slowly turn into one

Change management completed it's final stage in the Leigh residence, currently typing from my new empty room :yes:

405982_531018276931918_455701442_n_zpsd0

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

Looked under my car when it was on a hoist

bad idea

such a bad idea

also, are AD08's still hugely pricey? like $350+ per tyre pricey?

Why not buy Ventus V3? Seem to be $250 a tyre and from all accounts grip better

After my NT05's lasted 7000kms I am now sad.

bad idea

such a bad idea

also, are AD08's still hugely pricey? like $350+ per tyre pricey?

Why not buy Ventus V3? Seem to be $250 a tyre and from all accounts grip better

After my NT05's lasted 7000kms I am now sad.

I think you just had a conversation with yourself

bad idea

such a bad idea

why? getting expensive ideas or things not right?

if the same workshops/people work on your car regularly, soon theyll start taking the blame for everything that goes wrong ;)

Nah. Was at scottys. Found out I had 3 bald tyres (1 is brand new and just replaced, woot...), snapped/bent steering/suspension components.....again.. and my exhaust idea had to be massively revisited for another time.

I have a couple of spare new AD08Rs from the import monster AD08R bonanza but love them too much to let them go for as cheap as they did

Solid tyre even at 2012 issue or whatever they were

From what the internets says, the Hankooks go for $250ish and outperform them, the AD08R's go for something like 350 unless you find a deal.

Almost bought the guy who was selling 2x for 500 awhile back (ad08r's)

Just knew my rears were worn, but on the indicators after 7500kms on NT05's was.. yeah. I suspect the Hankooks last about half as long as the AD08R's. Hence the query about them before HWP says HEY MATE BALD TYRES OFF TO DEFECT LAND and which they would be correct to do so.