SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

It's not the west dude... Place I worked in South Yarra he was referring to was $40 for a main

Yeah but he is clearly trying to budget else wouldn't stipulate a price at all.

$40 for a main is basically a minimum these days unless your goin local pub on Parma night

No, because people on those shows are not chefs. All they know how to do is copy someone else's idea and try not to f**k it up.

I remember a time when dishes had names on a menu, not just a list of every f**kin ingredient and process involved in making the dish.

Original fillet burger combo up sized

hey I used to chef at kfc m8, good quality food

I made the best dam fillets goin around m8

Edited by UNR33L

Good: new CEO's partner is a teacher; can't have much more in common with him

Bad: all departments now have KPIs including marketing which is unquantifiable tasks filled with white noise kind if work. Stupidity.

shit marketing one of the easiest to set KPI's on.

track web site impressions, leads generated incoming sales calls.

now in my consulting role, one of my KPI's is that I bill 75% of my time.

only thing is I have no interaction with the sales cycle, marketing or anything that can link to that KPI.

shit marketing one of the easiest to set KPI's on.

track web site impressions, leads generated incoming sales calls.

now in my consulting role, one of my KPI's is that I bill 75% of my time.

only thing is I have no interaction with the sales cycle, marketing or anything that can link to that KPI.

Easy to make KPIs for the department as a whole or the marketing manager.

But we are getting individual KPIs which just doesn't work when we all share the workload around randomly and work comes in randomly streamed down from product dev team and sales team.

e.g. There's no realistic or useful KPI for how good product packaging I design is, or how successful our trade shows are, short of surveying customers and getting a percentage of likes - which we don't do and never will. Worse yet they've hand balled us the task of writing our own KPIs which isn't open to exploitation at all. Dumb.