SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

just picked them up, they said never hit the shelf all went on click and collect, showed me the list of customers picking them up tonight and the trolley of them behind desk!

As someone more inclined to drink them you really should have more

Really fighting temptation to crack one open

you have 6 bottles why would you not open one??

what the hell else are you going to do with them.

Hi. :action-smiley-069:

Short time poster, Long time lurker.... and your friendly local club secretary.

Membership prices are increasing by $10 each as of midnight 4th July - so if you want to renew, do it now! Just for the member priority entry to SAU NATS if nothing else (which by the way will be in sunny Victoria this year)

Thread with details in the Vic section. :yes:

you have 6 bottles why would you not open one??

what the hell else are you going to do with them.

I have 7 and I'll eventually drink one - rest will be sold for profits or given out as special presents

Shit is like dragonballs

• Like 1

I've never seen the point in buying shit with the intention of selling it for a profit, if the amount isn't life changing...

Do it enough times in life and it is, good pocket money at least but then we ain't all on dem overtime rates

What I like is that I could sell 3 bottles and the remaining will be paid for so it's almost free goods, just a small amount of effort. Give it long enough and 1 bottle can pay for the remaining 6

Do it enough times in life and it is, good pocket money at least but then we ain't all on dem overtime rates

What I like is that I could sell 3 bottles and the remaining will be paid for so it's almost free goods, just a small amount of effort. Give it long enough and 1 bottle can pay for the remaining 6

But then you got honest, hardworking blokes, like Ric & I, looking to wet our whistles after a long day of business but can't find a single bottle for sale cause Birds cleaned out the store. :(

The struggle is real.

Fuel pump changed - so damn quiet now. 040 bliss

Surprisingly the part that should have been easy; pulling the plastic retaining collar off, was a prick and required a $40 wrench (no getting that off by hand - still needed a heap of force on my long ratchet). And the part that took me 2 hours last time I changed the pump; trying to hook the fkin pump arm onto the bracket, was done in about 5 minutes.

Fuel hoses in the tank were splitting near the hose clamps, within the nipple and still airtight so should be okay, but might need a longer term solution for that. Alas Pirtek aren't open at 9pm.

i have a new found hatred for GTRs.
f**k them, f**k them and their front diffs, bolt yoke tail shafts and unnecessary bullshit to hell!

come at me borci.

• Like 1

Hamish what was that restaurant you used to work at when I picked up a stock r33 steering wheel off you? would you recommend for a dinner date?

i have a new found hatred for GTRs.

f**k them, f**k them and their front diffs, bolt yoke tail shafts and unnecessary bullshit to hell!

come at me borci.

poor form homo, poor form.

Hamish what was that restaurant you used to work at when I picked up a stock r33 steering wheel off you? would you recommend for a dinner date?

Cosi, Couldn't recommend due to new ownership.

The new owner's other restaurant is pretty decent though - La Cita

how much you wanna spend per head inc drinks and how fancy?

Cosi, Couldn't recommend due to new ownership.

The new owner's other restaurant is pretty decent though - La Cita

how much you wanna spend per head inc drinks and how fancy?

Just looking for something around the south yarra area, not sure maybe <40 a head