SAU Community

World Time Attack Challenge 2012

handbrake

Hey all Troy did not blow his engine at wakie just had a few top end dramas, should be all sorted now and the engine ran strong at EC this week.

The car is running well and Troy is feeling good from the data we got and feedback from Troy with some more seat time before WTAC it should be well into the 30's.

Will be good to see the open RWD battle I think a 33-35 will be needed to get the RWD title but for the class Mmm don't know maybe a 32? Dam some of the cars in open will be fast.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some mental stuff being built. Big question is how many will be ready and developed in time I guess.

I think I'll be in same boat again this year where I'm a year behind! My time last year was fast enough for RWD winner in 2010 and my time this year will probably good for 2011 but not fat enough for this year.

Once you go well into the 30s, money and development time start to have an exponential impact! I'm out of both!

There is some mental stuff being built. Big question is how many will be ready and developed in time I guess.

I think I'll be in same boat again this year where I'm a year behind! My time last year was fast enough for RWD winner in 2010 and my time this year will probably good for 2011 but not fat enough for this year.

Once you go well into the 30s, money and development time start to have an exponential impact! I'm out of both!

So true. Being a year behind every year!

Doesn't matter Russman, we'll have fun cracking gates and driving hard! Even if i had the money some of the other cars do, I dont think I'd pour it all into the car. Mine owes me a bit but less than half of the big hitters. I did buy $23 fender flares off ebay though. Thats how i roll!

We had a container land on our driveway yesterday and unpacked this bad boy fresh from Japan

post-384-0-80267100-1342486280_thumb.jpg

Lots of work to be done with the event looming up on us but we will get there :)

Steve

That's where my container with my R35 ended up! Damn shipping companies, can't trust em.

Good luck in Pro. I'd love to see the car get a quick time in Pro.

Mark Berry punted the hi octane 34 gtr around the qr sprint track in 51.4 today, the fastest timeattack lap ever.

Did this on last years superlap used 265 semis and one corner with a river running through it.

Damn impressive. :worship:

Mark Berry punted the hi octane 34 gtr around the qr sprint track in 51.4 today, the fastest timeattack lap ever.

Did this on last years superlap used 265 semis and one corner with a river running through it.

Damn impressive. :worship:

Two records on treaded rubber.

Sprint 51.46

Clubman 53.16

Wicked.

Edited by Marlin