SAU Community

R32 Gtr, The Final Build

SimonR32

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2017 at 9:25 PM, Darmanin10 said:

yeah i downloaded that, works a treat.

I actually meant the car though. Still smashing out lap records?

Going well still... Been through lots of different sets of cams to see what's best and finally arrived at some I think work well. 

In terms of lap times, managed to drop under a minute at Barbs which I'm stoked about, this was with around 700hp and a bit of mid range lacking, the car now has 766hp on high boost and tonnes more mid range but every time I head to the track it seems to be wet. Probably need a bit of aero or weight saving to keep dropping times but thus far I'm fairly happy with my 59.77sec lap and nothing else is really close so I'll just enjoy it for now and wait for inevitably others to start catching me.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 8:36 AM, AMR33 said:

I remember seeing this thing at the at the RAC track a couple or so years ago. Very nice mate. 

Cheers, pitty it got shut down. That was a lot of fun and nice and regular events to play at. Hopefully the Collie extension opens soon and the other track SOR seems to be gaining traction

4 hours ago, SimonR32 said:

Cheers, pitty it got shut down. That was a lot of fun and nice and regular events to play at. Hopefully the Collie extension opens soon and the other track SOR seems to be gaining traction

Agreed. It was a nice little track and the sprint series was good fun. 

Collie looks good with the extension. 

Which other track SOR? 

• 4 months later...