SAU Community

Nulon Nationals Rd 2 - Wakefield Park Track Day...

34GeeTeeTee

I really enjoyed today, good on Nulon for putting on such a great event.

Apart from a cold start it was an excellent day and particularly result for SAU including:

Fastest Overall

Fastest Rear Wheel Drive

Best off

And from memory all of our cars in the top 20....I suspect we may have taken the club win too.

Perhaps best (and most unusual of all....) no-one broke anything!

Thanks to Matt for organising the club entry, Matt and Sarah for working on the cars all day, and to everyone who came down to support the club and check out the event :)

No worries! Was a great day that is for sure... To drive the car on the trailer at the end of the day was a nice surprise too :P

It was an awesome day indeed, so glad I made it down there.

The boys did so well.

Highlight would have to have been Mat scarring the crap out of Chris from Nulon. 5th gear sideways action FTW :P

Steve's 34GTR is a f'ing weapon, 245km/h down the main straight.

haha not just lazy; I think incar is boring unless there is a crash :P

speaking of which, the session 1 vid ends when I leave the track at about 150 after failing to turn right at the kink. but even that isn't spectacular video....

haha not just lazy; I think incar is boring unless there is a crash :P

speaking of which, the session 1 vid ends when I leave the track at about 150 after failing to turn right at the kink. but even that isn't spectacular video....

Where is your trophy? :whistling:

lol I didn't try and kill the organiser! And where's your video of that? :P

Oh yeah :ph34r:

I think the stains on the passenger seat are enough lol

:laugh:

You mean on both seats lol

Cause Duncan is too lazy to post

Great recovery on the back straight whilst after the white EVO Duncan.

I've lost it there before, made worse by overcorrecting.

Nice, smooth driving :)

WELL DONE GUYS!!!

The Results are in for Round 2:
7th Place : Australian Ford Forums 35 Points
6th Place : MX-5 Club of NSW
5th Place : 86/BRZ Drivers Club
4th Place : HSV owners club
3rd Place : BYP Racing
2nd Place : Evolution Oz
1st Place : Skylines Australia SAU - NSW
We will have the standings after both rounds up in 30mins. Well done to everybody for round 2. heaps of PBs were set over the course of the day

WELL DONE GUYS!!!

The Results are in for Round 2:

7th Place : Australian Ford Forums 35 Points

6th Place : MX-5 Club of NSW

5th Place : 86/BRZ Drivers Club

4th Place : HSV owners club

3rd Place : BYP Racing

2nd Place : Evolution Oz

1st Place : Skylines Australia SAU - NSW

We will have the standings after both rounds up in 30mins. Well done to everybody for round 2. heaps of PBs were set over the course of the day

Fk yeah!!! Well done guys!!!