SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

So shall we guess birds pi track times?

I'm guessing stock manual Toyota 86 2.05

Any further guesses?

As a comparison my first go was a 1.57 Zorst pod and a little boost, lowered springs so no castor camber adjustment...

No tune so 160ish

Got my goal of a sub 2 minute time...

How the hell do you get a 1:57 on a stock S14, and I'm 2 seconds off that with 230km/h down the main straight and AD08R and dialed in suspension?
Oh yeah, I need to learn how to drive now. :(

So while Birds and I were busy flying the SAU flag at Phillip Island, we totally missed that Alex revealed himself again to be a total f**king moron ?

Thanks again for your help with the engine troubles - she ran pretty happy for the trip home.

Jase and I noticed a blown turbo gasket too, so that was the high pitched squeal I was hearing when coming on boost. Driving on the street it now sounds like I have an ex gate :rofl:

Got my goal of a sub 2 minute time...

How the hell do you get a 1:57 on a stock S14, and I'm 2 seconds off that with 230km/h down the main straight and AD08R and dialed in suspension?

Oh yeah, I need to learn how to drive now. :(

Nice work. Yeah sub 2min is friggin solid effort. Lots of late braking and solid corner speed...

Oh yeah, my 2min 20+ was with no clutch. :P

It gets better... clearly these people didn't know what a battered sav is, so he explains it as being part of the Australian diet. Realising he has now said the Australian diet consists of "low quality product" he back pedals by saying it's only given to people if they have bad parents.

LOL

Another English-thing the Aussies like, and known colloquially by Aussies as “savs,” saveloys are a seasoned hot dog-like sausage. They are boiled and served in a slice of bread or in a bread roll with tomato sauce. A “battered sav” is a battered saveloy which has been battered, deep fried and served with tomato sauce.