SAU Community

Parents going to buy me a Golf R32!

OC

Hey guys,

As you can see my parents are going to buy me a Golf R32. Anyways, I dont know alot about these car and wondering whether any of you have?

Anyone driven one? Been in one? Draged one? Any comments or questions are welcome.

Cheers

OC

i thought u were going to buy a stag, and already bought parts from nengun for it, as you mentioned in another thread:

"Hey Lone, just read the article on autospeed, do Stags really accelerate that fast? Anyways, I have been doing some shopping on Nengun and have already purchased some parts, heres what I bought.

Blitz - V-Spec LM Intercooler

Greddy/Trust - Power Extreme II Muffler

HKS - Super SQV Kit"

so you are buying a stag with your own money(as you also mentioned before), have parts bought from nengun lying around, and now your parents are buying you a golf r32?

They are a fantastic car! Giving a truly spirited ride. Will the give the WRX and EVO clans a run for their money. Heaps of torque!

You didn't happen to tell them that you were really interested in this particullar wicked AWD car, model - R32 thinking in your head GTR and they went off and found VW? That would be funny!

Well mines_datsun .. er i mean OC..

dont go wrapping your GTR around a bus stop!

:Owned: :) if your parents are actually buying you this car congrats though for a first car being 16 and all i think you are still silly. get some POS to learn to drive then get something like this

Yes they are going to buy me a Golf R32, but I also have the Stagea, and yes I have bought parts for it. That will be used for a delivery car now. But thanks to all of you who think this thread is Bullsh*t. Why on earth would I make it up?

dude why on earth would you need that many cars at 16 years old as sewid said just sounds like mines_datsun thats all though he did actually have the cars and wrote each one of them off. Just be careful with cars that powerful at such a young age

I willl pardon the ignorance, but there are other cars apart from "Nissan Skyline".

Why would you tell such a lie!!!???