SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

Payment cleared yesterday, sent yesterday, received today, can't describe how impressed I am with the turn-over time. Can't wait to install them tomorrow and will hopefully (fingers crossed) be writing very positive feedback sometime this week.

Cheers!!

This.

Also want to say a massive thanks to you, as now i have my car for the long weekend !

& for saving me $600 on my mechanic's price for OEM nissan items !

rofl.gif

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yoyo

I sent a email using your website but i thought i would post in here aswell.

I bought some coil packs for my r34 in september, and 1 has failed on me.

Was wondering what i can do to get it replaced?

im running a stock coilpack in place of it at the moment.

Email sent. :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm after a set for 2000 R34 Gtt can you pm me if you have any sets available and details on how to order

Thanks

You can order from my site here - http://performance-wise.com/userimages/procart28.htm

The part you number you need is YJ-RB2025-N and I have heaps in stock and will send via express post.

PM sent :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Paul, regretfully one of my spit fire coils has died. I realise my warranty period has expired as I purchased them three years to the day.... In saying that my car has had limited Km's on them 9523 km's to be exact. I would hope they should last a lot longer than that! Up until now these have performed beautifully every bit as good as the pricier (competitors name withheld)ones I was tempted to purchase initially.

My car is a Nissan Turbo Stagea 04/97 model, rock stock & never been boosted /raced etc....I will if requested send the dead unit to you for R&D or clarification.

Hopefully you could arrange some sort of refund/exchange or discount on a replacement of this failed unit as I would hate to have to go with another brand.

Sorry for the long post & hope to here favourable feed back from you or your customer service dept.

Cheers Shane

Hi Paul, you might not necessarily be the best person to ask as you are selling the product ;) , but i was wondering what are the symptoms of needing the coils replaced? My 97 R33 GTS-T in certain situations is having a problem with jerky acceleration. I particularly notice it in 3rd gear going up a hill about 55-60km/h and trying to gently accelerate. Sorta feels like the car is pulling back if that makes sense.

My mechanic said he suspects the coils, as they have done a number of other things to try and fix it, with it only partly improving.

Appreciate your thoughts?

Thanks

Hi Paul, you might not necessarily be the best person to ask as you are selling the product ;) , but i was wondering what are the symptoms of needing the coils replaced? My 97 R33 GTS-T in certain situations is having a problem with jerky acceleration. I particularly notice it in 3rd gear going up a hill about 55-60km/h and trying to gently accelerate. Sorta feels like the car is pulling back if that makes sense.

My mechanic said he suspects the coils, as they have done a number of other things to try and fix it, with it only partly improving.

Appreciate your thoughts?

Thanks

Heres a check list which should help:

- Ensure that the coils are mounted and plugged in properly and the rubber boots are seated correctly.

- Check the springs inside the coils are contacting with the plugs correctly.

- Wiring loom may be faulty,

- Spark Plugs may need replacing.

- CAS (crank angle sensor) may be faulty,

If it is a faulty coil then heres a way of testing them:

Keep the car idling and disconnect the coil packs 1 by 1. When there's no noticable change with a particular one unplugged, you've possibly found the faulty one.

Now swap it with a known working coil then go back and try the above method again. If the same coil pack is missing, you've confirmed it's dodgy,

If you have noticed slight improvements when trying to fix the coils then I suspect that it is your coils.

Hope this info helps.

• 2 weeks later...