SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived yesterday, damn quick considering I ordered lunch time Monday and I'm all the way in the west. Cheers, hopefully putting them in this weekend.

Just one thing though, in this thread:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/61606-stagea-parts-list/page__st__280

you mentioned 2 year warrenty, but on the box it says 6 months?

Mine arrived yesterday, damn quick considering I ordered lunch time Monday and I'm all the way in the west. Cheers, hopefully putting them in this weekend.

Just one thing though, in this thread:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/61606-stagea-parts-list/page__st__280

you mentioned 2 year warrenty, but on the box it says 6 months?

Im glad you received them ok and in good time.

The warranty is definitely 2 years. We are still running through our old packaging and the warranty used to be 6 months.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Now in stock, YELLOW JACKETS COIL PACKS to suit S13/S14 SR20DET models (Part number: YJ-SR20-S1) - AU$340.00 delivered within 2-3 business days via express post.

- DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING SR20 MODELS:[/b]

SILVIA/200SX - PS13/KPS13 - SR20DET - (1991-1993)

SILVIA/200SX - S14/CS14 - SR20DET - (1993-1999)

180SX - RPS13/KRPS13 - SR20DET - (1991+)

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payment cleared yesterday, sent yesterday, received today, can't describe how impressed I am with the turn-over time. Can't wait to install them tomorrow and will hopefully (fingers crossed) be writing very positive feedback sometime this week.

Cheers!!

Excellent. Im glad you received them in good time. :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...