SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

Now available:

COIL PACK HARNESS - R32 GTST RB20DET - COMING SOON
COIL PACK HARNESS - SERIES 1 R33 GTST RB25DET- $100.00 delivered via express post.
COIL PACK HARNESS - SERIES 2 R33 GTST RB25DET - $105.00 delivered via express post.
COIL PACK HARNESS - R34 GTT RB2DET NEO - COMING SOON
COIL PACK HARNESS - R32 GTR RB26DETT - COMING SOON
COIL PACK HARNESS - R33 GTR RB26DETT - COMING SOON
COIL PACK HARNESS - R34 GTR RB26DETT - $115.00 delivered via express post.
COIL PACK HARNESS - 180SX/S13 CA18DET - $100.00 delivered via express post.
COIL PACK HARNESS - S13/S14 SR20DET - $110.00 delivered via express post.
COIL PACK HARNESS - S15 SR20DET - $115.00 delivered via express post.

All items are in stock in Australia and will be sent via express post.

CLICK HERE for more pics and details or to purchase.

Combine your order by purchasing a new set of Yellow Jackets Coils Packs and receive free shipping on the matching Coil Pack harness.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

S15 Yellow Jackets are now available for $340/set delivered.

Posted Image

Also available.....

Brand New Yellow Jackets T-Shirts for $25.00 delivered

Front print - Plain back.

100% pre-shrunk cotton.

Available in white only.

Sizes - Small / Medium / Large / Extra Large / Extra Extra Large

Posted Image

Now available:

COIL PACK HARNESS - R32 GTST RB20DET - COMING SOON

COIL PACK HARNESS - SERIES 1 R33 GTST RB25DET- $100.00 delivered via express post.

COIL PACK HARNESS - SERIES 2 R33 GTST RB25DET - $105.00 delivered via express post.

COIL PACK HARNESS - R34 GTT RB2DET NEO - COMING SOON

COIL PACK HARNESS - R32 GTR RB26DETT - COMING SOON

COIL PACK HARNESS - R33 GTR RB26DETT - COMING SOON

COIL PACK HARNESS - R34 GTR RB26DETT - $115.00 delivered via express post.

COIL PACK HARNESS - 180SX/S13 CA18DET - $100.00 delivered via express post.

COIL PACK HARNESS - S13/S14 SR20DET -  $110.00 delivered via express post.

COIL PACK HARNESS - S15 SR20DET - $115.00 delivered via express post.

All items are in stock in Australia and will be sent via express post.

CLICK HERE for more pics and details or to purchase.

Combine your order by purchasing a new set of Yellow Jackets Coils Packs and receive free shipping on the matching Coil Pack harness.

Hi there!

Any news on whether the R34 GTT RB25DET Neo coil pack harness is available?

Unfortunately these arent going ahead as the manufacturers dont normally make them and if we were to go ahead Id need to order a minimum of 100 pcs. :(

Ok so I'll have to get them from Nissan I suppose, and connect them with the Yellow Jacket R34 GTT RB25DET coil packs (if you have any in stock)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Latest Posts

• Not fine enough, only good as a pre filter. You need like a 10 micron. FWIW I run a 40 micron pre filter then before the rail, there's a 10 micron (maybe finer, can't remember).
    • OK, so. Look very closely at this. Here is a snip of the ECU diagram. Note that the VSS (Vehicle Speed Signal) input to the ECU is sent from the speedo head. The speed sensor on the gearbox (whether auto or manual) is connected to the speedo, and the speedo converts that AC voltage signal to a 0-5V DC PWM signal that the ECU reads. Pin 58 is NOT used by the ECU. It is used by the TCU. And unlike Duncan's thought on the matter, I would think that the only comparison done (by the TCU) would between trans output shaft speed and engine rpm. This so that the TCU can know whether the lockup converter is doing its thing, the clutches are managing shifts appropriately, etc etc. I would be willing to bet that the only speed signal you need to intercept with any speed cut defender, regardless of auto or manual transmission, would be the VSS into pin 29. That is the only speed signal available on a manual. And here is the rub. Your car is a manual. So why are we even having this conversation. There is NO speed signal input on pin 58 on your car right now and it runs just fine. That should tell you how important that pin is for your manual ECU.
    • well, here's hoping it is off to a good home, looks like the new owner got a steal
    • That's the last time I'll see the 180sx. It's off to Victoria do keep an eye out for it down there.