SAU Community

V36 Sat Nav Conversion

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid for my 09 V36 250GT, what options do I have.

I'm in the Caribbean so the TV will work i guess as we use NTSC.

Interested in converting language to English, and maintaining reverse camera.

• 10 months later...

Anybody looking for Infiniti OEM parts? I have a 2008 G37s and I want to change out parts for Nissan parts. I wanna exchange engine covers, seats, airbag and door plates that are led. I also work at a performance race shop, we sell aftermarket parts for any vehical. Just holler at me... 713-952-2722 KIDD

I am located here in the United States, Houston, Texas.

I am willing to help anyone get whatever part their looking for at USDM. I want JDM parts!

I'm interested in Infiniti parts. PM what you got. I'm looking for grill w/ emblem, steering cover and engine cover

Edit: Maybe embroidered headrests at the right price

Edited by Tony350

may have a set of maps for this smile.gif

I need someone who can code. the navara stx550 has the same system and I have a hard drive image of it.

takers (30GB.)

cool so yo finally got an image of that. didnt you know someone that can code? woiuld be great to finally be able to use my nav & audio. Researched heaps, but have given up on it..

Anybody looking for Infiniti OEM parts? I have a 2008 G37s and I want to change out parts for Nissan parts. I wanna exchange engine covers, seats, airbag and door plates that are led. I also work at a performance race shop, we sell aftermarket parts for any vehical. Just holler at me... 713-952-2722 KIDD

I am willing to help anyone get whatever part their looking for at USDM. I want JDM parts!

pitty the audio/nav unit is different. There's a heap of parts available via eBay.com

CAn you get ipl body kit?

Edited by naz370

cool so yo finally got an image of that. didnt you know someone that can code? woiuld be great to finally be able to use my nav & audio. Researched heaps, but have given up on it..

had an image of it. lost it with a dell server fail.

• 2 years later...

USDM DISPLAY NON NAVI BUTTON SET:

28395-JK60B - $550 - new.

USDM 6CD RADIO/6CD UNIT

25915-JK64A - market value via ebay.

AUDM 370Z 6CD UNIT - NON NAVIGATION

25915-JJ55B - $2k. fixes lang/radio reception issues.

Hey guys just been digging around and came across this old post. Was wondering if anyone has successfully retrofitted these parts into a Non Navi V36?

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I'm from Sydney and I managed to find someone that was able to CONVERT MY WHOLE SYSTEM TO ENGLISH, including buttons, from an Infiniti system. I've attached a pic. If anyone would like to know details of the guy, just send me a private message and I'll send you his details. So basically it's a full conversion except only thing that's not working is the side camera which he is still trying to figure out how to bring back. Overall I am very pleased with the new system and definitely think it's worth it. He's charging mid-high $2000s, he was negotiable with me on the price. 

image.jpeg

12 hours ago, moleman_1 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm from Sydney and I managed to find someone that was able to CONVERT MY WHOLE SYSTEM TO ENGLISH, including buttons, from an Infiniti system. I've attached a pic. If anyone would like to know details of the guy, just send me a private message and I'll send you his details. So basically it's a full conversion except only thing that's not working is the side camera which he is still trying to figure out how to bring back. Overall I am very pleased with the new system and definitely think it's worth it. He's charging mid-high $2000s, he was negotiable with me on the price. 

image.jpeg

No limitations other than the side camera. I now have fully operating Aus sat Nav and also have integrated USB connection plus more! My one that he did was a 2007 pv36 sedan so I'm sure he can do any other model with no problems. So I paid a deposit then he ordered the kit in and took about 2 or 3 weeks to arrive. Then he just did it on the day in a couple of hours.

Anyway you can contact him directly on 0406960344

Edited by moleman_1
Wrong number

Thanks for that mate I really haven't posted here yet but my add is on gumtree. So if anyone is keen can send me a msg and sort it out from there 

Also the side camera issue I will have it sorted just have to make time for it and should be able to fix the issue 

The system needs only a few additional wires to be installed and this is not a chop Shop job either so I only add wires to existing connectors and not cut or splice into anything at all so everything works like factory. 

20160830_161211.jpg

46 minutes ago, colin.ssc said:

Don't suppose you can get this kit for people over west and we DIY or get an audio visual store to do the fitting

I can mate no dramas but the issue arises if someone stuffs up the install then who forks the bill ? But I'm sure anyone with mediocre car audio know how can do the install or I can guide you for diy 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/09/2016 at 9:50 PM, taisir16 said:

I can mate no dramas but the issue arises if someone stuffs up the install then who forks the bill ? But I'm sure anyone with mediocre car audio know how can do the install or I can guide you for diy 

Anyone have pictures of the menu and sat nav display?

What a good time to be alive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 11:20 PM, taisir16 said:

Do the voice controls still work?