SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151909996226874&set=vb.185851534785624&type=2&theater

casually going overfacebook i see this on 7tune. How do you get the flames like that just wondering

Setup Anti Lag, launch control etc in the ECU if it allows... Not needed if you don't have lag :P

You may want to run some allthread through the top and bottom flanges of the oil cooler to make sure its core is compressed/supported. When at temp if the thing just hangs from the top they can start to delaminate and damage the core. They need to be fully supported, especally if they are getting hit and banging around on a circuit.

Ooh forgot all about this post... Should probably do something about this :O

Speaking of oil coolers :P

What's your oil cooler brand and how many rows?

What were your temps at the track before the oil cooler? And what were your temps after?

Just curious how much of an oil cooler will reduce my temps from already 125-130c without one lol

Speaking of oil coolers :P

What's your oil cooler brand and how many rows?

What were your temps at the track before the oil cooler? And what were your temps after?

Just curious how much of an oil cooler will reduce my temps from already 125-130c without one lol

Oil temps were horrible and would climb FAST.... The stock gauge i had was reading the sort of temps you were getting and it was all bad news :P

The core is just this one -

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=16869&cat=299&page=1

I figured i could always upgrade it later once i worked out what i was doing with the front end etc...

Oil temps now are very stable, with the new gauge it seems to sit on 90ish and only goes up if pushed hard but seems to recover quickly too! I havent seen it go over 100 yet!

Ill admit the radiator actually dropped the oil/water temps too, when first running the stock radiator and cooler it was OK but not overly impressive.... NOW with the bigger Racepace radiator etc fitted everything is more stable, i assume my engine was running warmer with the pissy stock 34 rad!

If it hasn't caused you any issues to date, I'm onto it! Cooling Pro 19 row it is!

Sweet! Mine has been fine.... Will update the core at some stage but while it works it can stay :)

Did it comes with the lines Mat or did you go purchase some?

Been looking into them and some come with thermostats do they?

The lines were custom made, its the best way to do it so you can locate it where you like!

The blocks have the thermostat inbuilt yes!

Carmen has ordered these, they are much better than the old stock seats that are now pretty squished due to my fat ass being in them.... They are GTR style and ADR approved so should be good enough for now!

IMvW4hb.jpg