SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Set around 8000rpm mate...

Not bad for an engines limit set 7000 RPM ;)

All jokes aside, it's going to be interesting to as how long it lasts at this power level. I bet, alot longer than what you'd think.

Not bad for an engines limit set 7000 RPM ;)

All jokes aside, it's going to be interesting to as how long it lasts at this power level. I bet, alot longer than what you'd think.

We will find out I guess... I have no intention of a built motor so if something happens to ole faithful then I'll be going stock again ;)

I need to learn to treat it a bit nicer I think :P

8500RPM on a hydraulic 25 head 3L.

This combo should explode according to the internet.

Sees the rev limit hard everytime I drive it :)

Internet knows all!!

Lol, love it...

Jumping back a bit in the thread (I'm still in Japan and it took me 20 minutes to catch up on this bloody thread :P)

I'm running 18 x 9.5 with +22 offset and I have 235/40 tyres up front. Have a look at my facebook pics if you want to see how that sits in the guards. All standard suspension arms, so you have the advantage of being able to make adjustments :)

Jumping back a bit in the thread (I'm still in Japan and it took me 20 minutes to catch up on this bloody thread :P)

I'm running 18 x 9.5 with +22 offset and I have 235/40 tyres up front. Have a look at my facebook pics if you want to see how that sits in the guards. All standard suspension arms, so you have the advantage of being able to make adjustments :)

Lol, ill jump on and have a look but i am pretty sure that is the sort of size ill settle for one day!

Yeah that is mine, just a crappy old pic! Ill have to send him a new one to use like i promised about a year ago :P

Hahahaha!!! Awesome. :D

at least you can hear the tyres protesting when it's plumbed in.

Yeah they tend to whinge a LOT....

Actually on that note, with all these mods and all the research i have been doing i had to kick myself when i decided to check the farken tyre pressure and found they were 29psi in the front and 33psi in the rear.... Funny how we forget the simple things!