SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

ok so officially cracked it with news.com.au, I've known it was bad for years but it was easy, however when the 2 main articles for today are:

article 1

EASY KEYSY: How to buy a home with one simple, dirty word
article 2.
‘We just saved $3000 in one day’
THEY saved thousands in hours, and all they needed was one simple secret. Now these Aussies share their shopping tips to help you keep your cash.
So suggestions for Good AU based news sites?
  • Like 1

Track Skyline, boost power a little, drop insurance down loads
Daily Evo, leave stock'ish

Less stress living next to knox, less "not being able to get to work on monday" if something goes wrong on a track day, 4 doors more mohsens

ok so officially cracked it with news.com.au, I've known it was bad for years but it was easy, however when the 2 main articles for today are:

article 1

EASY KEYSY: How to buy a home with one simple, dirty word

article 2.

‘We just saved $3000 in one day’

THEY saved thousands in hours, and all they needed was one simple secret. Now these Aussies share their shopping tips to help you keep your cash.

So suggestions for Good AU based news sites?

Yeah saw that today. So lame. One talked about saving and the other talked about haggling when buying anything.

Yeah saw that today. So lame. One talked about saving and the other talked about haggling when buying anything.

Sounds like those stories they run on A Current Affair about how you could save "Hundreds" on cleaning products by going natural... and the end result is instead of buying "Toxic chemicals which could be hurting your family" you make your own at home our of shit like Bi-Carb Soda and Lemon juice... end up spending 2 hours doing 20 minutes of cleaning each week because of your sub-par cleaning products, all to save $200 over a full year.

• Like 1

Pretty much the story behind every DIY thing that people learn to only do it once...spend twice the time learning something that could be bought with wages from half the time working one's normal occupation!

The time people waste on shit, could get a second job and earn heaps more lol

Yep, but with car or construction based DIY I still find it worthwhile for the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

I don't get that with making lemonjuice in a spray bottle to spritz on my shower tiles...