SAU Community

World Time Attack Challenge 2012

handbrake

Yeah I've been trying to get a hold of the Baron for a while Fatz (as has Berry funnily enough), I hope he's ok? Can you confirm?

And yeah, Mark get a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction doing things himself.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So entry, tyres, fuel, accom etc or another OS car holiday? Hmmmm, I doubt my car would make it throught he fashion police requirement anyway :)

I have only attended the first Oran Park event so would love to spectate and barrack for Russ in his cheater spec GTSt :thumbsup:

As with all motor sport as it grows it becomes more expensive.

its pretty easy to understand what they are trying to do after reading the press release. they only want serious cats to enter and the level to be high.

i mean people want to see the fast people not joe blow out for his first time with no idea which way the track rotates.

committed people will not be fased by the expense. soon they will bring in a few events during the off season for people to qualify at before they can enter. just like evey other sport in the world if you want to be at the top of your game.

i am surprised noone has jumped on the bandwagon about the entry date and conditions of entry that have been posted up yesterday?

http://www.worldtime...or-information/

...all vehicles must be deemed of an “international standard” in appearance or the promoter reserves the right to reject their entry. Remember, you are not just representing yourself or your workshop – you’re representing your country!

ha!

Who needs fast....