SAU Community

World Time Attack Challenge 2012

handbrake

I don't know, But I think they did say that due to superior engineering it would be more powerful then two locomotives, whoever designed it should obviously be at MIT but can't because they have that A.... D D shit.

Lol. We'll see what happens. Sierra Sierra is the US team to pass right now. They have to get pass them to take on e cyber team. I still don't understand why they ditched the Rb for a VQ.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people seems to lose sight of is the fact that once you reach a certain point in terms of modification it actually matters very little with what base you start with, IE Sports Sedans

There is a massive amount of development into the VQ in the states due to the 350z and G35. Small and light is a bonus. Plus the heads flow very well. Should make a great motor once the weaknesses are sorted out. They should be up near 1000hp- but maybe they will choose a bit more response.

is anyone following the global time attack?

they came out with a bang and lots of cash but there last event only had 25entrants. is this it for the usa time attack scene or is there other series?

They have the population to run events like that and still achieve good sponsorship.

In other news, looking for a garage buddy for WTAC.