SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Strong return post - where you been hiding Toby? Also, mad invite for Burgers :domokun:

Oh yeah forget your residing in Melbourne now, next time! I did invite you to yumcha that other time!

Hahaha Toby outta nowhere!

Logic too twisted so had to post

• Like 1

Isnt it for every Up proclaimed there are dozens of Downs unmentioned? :P

Good to see investment into mining/exploration.

Yep, just like gambling, which is what it is. But this is a massive up that is happily wiping out my only significant down which was during the GFC. The point is my GTR has potentially been paid for. Mine on!

• Like 1

ok so senario..

i'm invited to my soon to be brother in laws bucks.

my missus and her sister expect a full run down of the night,

i don't want to lie,

So the socially acceptable thing is for me to turn up to the afternoon activity, swing by the early dinner...then vanish,

??

It all depends, is your wife going to let you take your balls out of her purse for the evening or will she hold onto them?

• Like 3

Not to move the topic from Martin's handing in of man card, but

VWL hypothetical: if you had 100k (I don't) to spend on a car right now, what would it be? Any remainder can be kept as cash, but as a hypothetical, cash is relatively meaningless to you / you already have plenty.

VWL hypothetical: if you had 100k (I don't) to spend on a car right now, what would it be? Any remainder can be kept as cash, but as a hypothetical, cash is relatively meaningless to you / you already have plenty.

would finish pulsar.

leftovers on gloria.

no cash remaining. mi goreng for dayz

also: that has to be the most retarded oil and coolant setup outside of europe. everyday i slowly get closer to understanding why toyota people hate working on nissans (except toyota celicas)

Not to move the topic from Martin's handing in of man card, but

Try to fix R34

wait for more budget

Option 1: Buy a $100k car here

Option 2: Buy the identical car for $60k overseas (Europe or USA), spend the remaining $40k on a holiday with said car thrashing it everywhere and giving zero fks about speeding fines. If licence gets suspended, move on to next country.

• Like 1