SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I'm entered, looking forward to it greatly... Now just need to find a trailer, and a tow car, since I broke my friends one last time and we haven't fixed it yet...

1 hour ago, Odium said:

I'm entered, looking forward to it greatly... Now just need to find a trailer, and a tow car, since I broke my friends one last time and we haven't fixed it yet...

who will help me with the BBBQ??

we can take the hilux if you want. i hope to do timing on the day (so i dont have to cook BBBQ)

• Like 2

we can take the hilux if you want. i hope to do timing on the day (so i dont have to cook BBBQ)

Noted [emoji106] if not timing, can we interest you in being our start/finish guy?
  • Like 1

Pussy. Drive.

3 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I'll be sitting there doing timing and helping COC but we did have two people doing timing last round and that made things easier. But can make sure your not on cooking duties this time at the least! :)