SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

picked up my new ecu a few days ago. already tuned for basic mods, (similar to wat i have), so have installed nd car runs well. going to get spark plugs, injectors, coil packs, fuel pump, nd FMIC, possible Turbo soon nd then get it all tuned properly. see how i go.

Pic of the shiny new intake pipe...

post-34363-0-85842700-1327387376_thumb.jpg

Also pulled the Nismo dash out and reseated it. A LOT easier once you remove the indicator and wiper stalks.

Tried to install the cruise control. Unfortunately someone previously has tried to remove the air bag bolts and snapped the head off the right hand side bolt (closest to drivers door). Hopefully good old dad to the rescue either tomorrow night or Thursday morning, to get an easy out onto it and remove it.

Hopefully after that fit the cruise control on Thursday, and do the very exciting job of replacing the wiper blades on the weekend. Might even wash it!

NSW and VIC await dyno results from Radelaide!

Just in time for our next dyno run!

Who has the HP and is not a dyno queen(AKA Aaron)

VIC on E85 ?

NSW on BP 98(maybe one run on Sunoko GT+) ?

SA on PFFFTTTTT!.....bu bu bu bahhhhh!!!!!

WA cannot find a tuner :(

QLD....anyone heard from them!!! :P

ACT.....thing do move slowly in the public service!

NT.....I know there's one up there...maybe!

TAS.....stop chasing your sister!

lolz

Edited by Jetwreck

Going for the most powerful turbo converted PNM35 in the northside of Sydney.... am I a chance?

Actually that would make a good thread - most powerful C34/RS260/NM35/PM35 - dyno charts and mods

Then some slips from teh 1/4 too...

Then some track times around some of our tracks.

Thoughts, or has it been done?

Well started clening up the shed today ready for the start tomorow. S1 stag s2 rb25 out, neo 25 in with my old goodies attached and a smattering of new ones for good measure and at the same time auto is coming out and the gtr box going in, all fun and games