SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Well if it helps mine was flashing non stop auto elec tried looked everywhere turned out autobarn slightly snipped wire in passenger footwell that was causing the light on dash to flash so they fixed that and problem forever solved

That's the thing, I'm pretty certain something is cut or unplugged or what have you. Happened since an engine swap :P. Was looking for info as to where everything should be, the only thing I have to go on is the pinout diagram on the SRS ECU behind the handbrake, which is I guess what I'll have to do

Srs plugs are yellow, I'm betting you're missing an srs module or something

It was working prior to the engine/transmission swap, would be odd for an entire module to just go missing.. but was trying to find info on where it would be...

You still have the stock ecu so can't my consult 3 plug into it to read stuff Greg?

Probably!

The epic autoelec did try and read this, but it didn't actually throw an error, which according to the workshop manual says voltage to the system is under 9v

Which could easily mean a wire is snipped........somewhere

lol ^

Never buy a car at w'bee nissan biggest bunch of flogs I've dealt with in my life.

They owe me $8 been chasing it for 2 months! How places remain in business when they offer such horrible customer service is mind boggling

Side note - has nothing to do with the amount just the principal of the matter

That sounds exactly like shoes...

shoes have sizes + colours, plus are fairly small boxes.

wheels are large, come in a combination of sizes (#'diameter x #'widths x #'PCD x #'offsets = a f**kload). how can you have wholesale if most of it is made to order?

I inquired because wheel manufacturer brochure says wheel cost 90,000yen for example, but can buy brand new on yahoo auctions (in any offset you want) for 48,000yen.

fkwit kids have realised that they can do what they want without getting a punishment which is equivalent to the crime...

I say, do an adult crime, get punished like an adult.