SAU Community

Stagea Brakes

Sydneykid

Hey All,

Been doing a bit more looking on Series 2 brake pads.

It looks like the following may fit, very close.

Pete

Front

-Ferodo DB1232 & DB1308

-Bendix DB1232 & DB1308

-AC Delco ACD 1232 & ACD1308

Rear

-Ferodo DB1247

-Bendix DB1247

-AC Delco ACD1247

Hey All,

Pete

Front

-Ferodo DB1232 & DB1308

-Bendix DB1232 & DB1308

Rear

-Ferodo DB1247

-Bendix DB1247

-AC Delco ACD1247

Good Work Pete,

The bendix site www.bendix.com.au shows the following AU delivered cars share the same part nos.

Front Bendix DB1232 and Rear Bendix DB1247

Maxima 1991 - 1994

Maxima Dec-99 - 2003

Bluebird Oct-93 - 1998

It may be an idea to print out the templates available on the Bendix web site to actual scale on paper, then overlay the actual Stagea S2 pads over the template to see how well they match up.

Hope one of the above part no.s works. Let us know how you go (fingers crossed).

BTW - Bendix lists the 350Z (Z33)- Non Brembo model with DB1232 fronts

- some of the part nos. also come up under Pulsar and 180SX

Good Work Pete,

The bendix site www.bendix.com.au shows the following AU delivered cars share the same part nos.

Front Bendix DB1232 and Rear Bendix DB1247

Maxima 1991 - 1994

Maxima Dec-99 - 2003

Bluebird Oct-93 - 1998

It may be an idea to print out the templates available on the Bendix web site to actual scale on paper, then overlay the actual Stagea S2 pads over the template to see how well they match up.

Hope one of the above part no.s works. Let us know how you go (fingers crossed).

BTW - Bendix lists the 350Z (Z33)- Non Brembo model with DB1232 fronts

- some of the part nos. also come up under Pulsar and 180SX

G`Day all yes with gen nissan pad`s i spent the arfternoon looking thourgh the bendix book,PAD IN hand with NO LUCK with front pad`s rear pad`s no worries.the FRONT PAD is the biggest problem.OVER all size 157mm long & width 55mm i have tryed maxima pad`s length good not wide enought think it was about 6 or 7mm out .we have a place in whelshpool wa that supplies most of bake industry throughout perth & nothing ??,come very close,so iam still looking,think it might have to be GROUP BUY on series 2 pad`s ?????.i am chasing front pad`s again ???.10 month`s out of rebond`s not to bad.i will go & check up this week see what happen`s .cheer`s chuckie.

G`Day all yes with gen nissan pad`s i spent the arfternoon looking thourgh the bendix book,PAD IN hand with NO LUCK with front pad`s rear pad`s no worries.the FRONT PAD is the biggest problem.OVER all size 157mm long & width 55mm i have tryed maxima pad`s length good not wide enought think it was about 6 or 7mm out .we have a place in whelshpool wa that supplies most of bake industry throughout perth & nothing ??,come very close,so iam still looking,think it might have to be GROUP BUY on series 2 pad`s ?????.i am chasing front pad`s again ???.10 month`s out of rebond`s not to bad.i will go & check up this week see what happen`s .cheer`s chuckie.

just a idea guys .what if we started a pool and had our old pads available for rebonding.that way there would always be a couple sets somewhere that could be sent to who ever needed them then they get their pads rebonded.i dunno whot it would cost but just throwing it out there. i have a full new set fronts and rears here ready to go on ours when needed and was going to get my old ones rebonded then i always have a set here . like i said im just throwing the idea out there ...........regards mike

can sombody be kind enough to check bemdix and ferrodo pads for a 260rs. I asked my supllier for EBC green (front) and i have to pay A$ 231!! So i said forget it. Looking for a cheaper alternatives if theres one.

can sombody be kind enough to check bemdix and ferrodo pads for a 260rs. I asked my supllier for EBC green (front) and i have to pay A$ 231!! So i said forget it. Looking for a cheaper alternatives if theres one.

I rate Endless SS-S $187 per end, i hated my EBC greens on my old car. When ordering i think you can give your VIN number so as to make sure you get the right bits.

https://www.rhdjapan.com/home/products/prod...product_id=3910

Good Luck.

-Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
Hey All,

Pete

Front

-Ferodo DB1232 & DB1308

-Bendix DB1232 & DB1308

Rear

-Ferodo DB1247

-Bendix DB1247

-AC Delco ACD1247

I can tell you the brake pads you need for the rear of an s2 is DB1399 INFINITI US delivery only the only mod you have to do to these pads is grind off tags on back of pad or you can not fit shims back on . P ERTH brake parts have a set in stock now !

G`DAY ALL,rear pad`s are not a problem.front pad`s are still not a bout,i was up at brake bond`s on friday looking in their book`s & nothink.hoping to have some good NEW`S in the new year,will see what the lad`s can do,hope that we might have different grade`s of pad`s ?????,finger`s crossed cheer`s chuckie.

Typical Nissan, the Stagea S2 front brake pad is the same as Infinity M35, M45 and Q45. The MFSI number is 7766 D888. They are very popular models in the US, so any decent US brake web site should be able to supply them for you. While I was doing the race team cars orders for next year, I just ordered some Hawk HPS compound pads for our S1, they were under $US300 for the full set, delivered. I can't see the S2 pads being much different in price.

I was going to check out the interest on a Group Buy, after I have tested the HPS's for a month or so. I was thinking Hawk pads and DBA 4000 series rotors (machined to the correct sizes of course). Thoughts?

Cheers

Gary

Typical Nissan, the Stagea S2 front brake pad is the same as Infinity M35, M45 and Q45. The MFSI number is 7766 D888. They are very popular models in the US, so any decent US brake web site should be able to supply them for you. While I was doing the race team cars orders for next year, I just ordered some Hawk HPS compound pads for our S1, they were under $US300 for the full set, delivered. I can't see the S2 pads being much different in price.

I was going to check out the interest on a Group Buy, after I have tested the HPS's for a month or so. I was thinking Hawk pads and DBA 4000 series rotors (machined to the correct sizes of course). Thoughts?

Cheers

Gary

yeah great but if there is anybody in perth who would like to get there pads rebonded i can give you pads that will do the job ample while this job is done approx $150 good luck !

Cheers

Gary

I would be interested in a group buy like this for S2 RS4, as long as rotors are slotted (but not drilled) :(

• 1 month later...

hey hey

what are people using on S1's for rear rotors? i skimmed thru, and oly saw the r32 gtr option, being machined down by 5mm.

is it much dicking around to get the r32 gtr rotors machined down?

another option?

cheers

jarryd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...