SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

servicing the rs4s and gonna change all the transfercase/ diff fluids.

will be interesting to see if there is a noticable change in driving.

i have heard that people get allot more movement from the torque split guage once doing so.

any recomendations on which diff/ transfer fluids to use? (i assume there going to be the same anyway?)

servicing the rs4s and gonna change all the transfercase/ diff fluids.

will be interesting to see if there is a noticable change in driving.

i have heard that people get allot more movement from the torque split guage once doing so.

any recomendations on which diff/ transfer fluids to use? (i assume there going to be the same anyway?)

No transfer is a good synthetic atf diffs depend on whether you have a mechanical LSD or the viscous one.

Clutch was slipping stressed as it's on 20k old, seems id adjusted it to much on the Slave and through ware it's got to its limit, re adjusted now it's chearpin again :). Also installed a knightrider light! Wanted it since I was 6, lost the remote couldn't turn it off, drove to the shops! Kids pointed and laughed! It would havd been cool in 86 :P

I've painted the grill matt black too but wouldn't get rid of the chrome strip as it will make the car look more dumpy if you know what I mean...

Ive just painted the corner strips, yet to do the doors. If i dont like them, could i strip the paint back with some turps or metho without damaging the factory paint?

Clutch was slipping stressed as it's on 20k old, seems id adjusted it to much on the Slave and through ware it's got to its limit, re adjusted now it's chearpin again :). Also installed a knightrider light! Wanted it since I was 6, lost the remote couldn't turn it off, drove to the shops! Kids pointed and laughed! It would havd been cool in 86 :P

wheres the pics?..lol

cheers

darren

I have 595rsrs on mine mate, they are awesome! I can mash the throttle around a corner and I just get a touch of power oversteer before they hookup on 235/35/18s. With over 300kw atw :)

Did you do the white lettering yourself?

Edited by stageaharts

sent the stag to the detailers today in prep for AJP on the weekend.

looking forward to a properly clean interior/ and engine bay.

repaired passenger side electric window switch, was a bit of fiddling with the internals of the switch but got it going again

also adjusted both front windows so they tuck into the slot to hold them in so water doesn't come in, was actually nice and a lot more quite inside the car :)

pads front and rear and put on some d1r's 17x8 +25. pretty much a perfect fit for a daily! need to lower the rear 20mm though. I never bothered re-blacking the bumper trim because i am going to spray them all in kr4. Do you guys reckon i could just rub back the sides and front or will the stuff wreck/seep through under the paint? It's been for roughly 4ish months.

Also Snatch the kitteh

post-108100-0-77013800-1393841268_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-12384600-1393841367_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stagea97

Ive got the normal 595's on my other rims and i havnt really had a drama in the wet..
the RSR's i figured would probably be a bit more cautious in the wet, but they are mainly for when i go to track days/events

I've run semis on my other cars but can't justify them yet on the stag ! Cornering is all good with my suspension setup and just the atr's on. traction off the line at the moment with the full race ets pro standalone unit taking over from altessa computer is a lot better, 6k launch slight w/spin and bam out of there:) 10s with 265 on the rear help too see how it goes with the next touch up tune should game a chunk more under the curve !