SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

Thats why its just easier to buy from Herman even if it is a bit more. At least that way you know its already tested and what it can handle.

Rd28 is a lot of f**king around but worth it if you weren't already down the 2.8 rabbit hole

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, reaper said:

Thats why its just easier to buy from Herman even if it is a bit more. At least that way you know its already tested and what it can handle.

Rd28 is a lot of f**king around but worth it if you weren't already down the 2.8 rabbit hole

I enquired and basically got brushed off 

On 17/03/2021 at 11:05 AM, r32-25t said:

I enquired and basically got brushed off 

Hmm I thought it was a service they offered. I just let Anthony from Dahtone sort that for me so can't say ive had to enquire directly.

On 23/03/2021 at 10:31 AM, reaper said:

Hmm I thought it was a service they offered. I just let Anthony from Dahtone sort that for me so can't say ive had to enquire directly.

I think they do, they told me there was a 2 month or so wait and when I said that was fine with me and I still want one, I never got a reply 

• Sad 1

I think they are just like that to deal with sometimes, probably a symptom of being far busier than they are equipped to handle. Ive spoken several times to Herman about developing a product with them and everytime I speak to him he is very interested and keen, but then in between it is very difficult to get a reply and I can go months without hearing anything back from inquiries. 

No stress for me as I'm not in a rush to develop, but as a customer it sucks. Have been in that position as a business myself though, where you're really just too busy to take on a job but you are still interested so you don't want to say no so you don't reply while you try to think of a solution, then before you know it you've forgotten and its been 2 months since they contacted you. 

• Like 2

Small update, no photos but the head and all the parts have been dropped of to be ported and put together. The only parts that won’t be brand new is the head casting and cam caps 

• Like 2