SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

There's people I've seen already on facebook saying "If the people in the crowd were allowed handguns in the concert, this wouldn't have been ended before it started..."

1. The shooter was 32 floors up on the other side of the road, look at facts before spruiking the your preset answers.

2. Pull a gun out in a crowd with shooting going on, others are going to look around after hearing shots, see you holding a pistol and think they need to take YOU down on hero reflex... 3rd guy is going to see 2nd guy murdering you and shoot him on hero reflex, chain reaction.

The whole country is stuffed, if this was the Sims I'd delete the save file labeled 'America' and just start from scratch with the Goth Family.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Odium said:

There's people I've seen already on facebook saying "If the people in the crowd were allowed handguns in the concert, this wouldn't have been ended before it started..."

1. The shooter was 32 floors up on the other side of the road, look at facts before spruiking the your preset answers.

2. Pull a gun out in a crowd with shooting going on, others are going to look around after hearing shots, see you holding a pistol and think they need to take YOU down on hero reflex... 3rd guy is going to see 2nd guy murdering you and shoot him on hero reflex, chain reaction.

The whole country is stuffed, if this was the Sims I'd delete the save file labeled 'America' and just start from scratch with the Goth Family.

The right to bear arms made more sense when single shot rifles took 30 seconds to reload and had dismal accuracy at anything over 50 yards

• Like 2

Triumph was running last night. Needs a bit of a tune-up and apparently a bit noisy in the head/timing chain, but so far so good.
Sadly the fuel tank is now leaking a little bit. And fresh fuel was coming through a bit dirty. Pommy car delivering on its promises slowly

So a few weeks ago I said that SCA was doing 35% off the Penrite range which resulted in some really good savings to be had...

Just got an email this morning saying that 6-8th of October (now) they're doing 35% off all Full Synthetic Oils.

So some dude had to get air lifted from the track day I did at Broadford on the weekend, helicopter landed on the track :O 

Apparently got taken out by an overzealous 'overtake' on the inside line.

5 hours ago, Odium said:

Poor shirt quality is a myth perpetrated by those with vested interests within the industry.

The Brazilians have been shirtless for decades and never had any troubles with it