SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Having some buyer's remorse 😅

Could have went towards a depreciating M2/3/4 lol.

Fark the 3 pointed swastika pos

Or sell up now and buy a 3 pointed swastika and regret?????

The old Datsun is gold dust, any muppet with a job can own a BMW

My 2 cents is to stop treating the old girl like a dirty bitch

Not saying to not run her hard, just saying to not treat her like a dirty slart

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Having some buyer's remorse 😅

Could have went towards a depreciating M2/3/4 lol.

For some reason a bunch of n54 bmw videos have come up in my feed so I watched a few and f**k they have some issues. 

gotta spend the value of the car every year just to keep the oil inside the engine and the engine check light off and then all the body modules start throwing trouble codes up 

22 hours ago, r32-25t said:

For some reason a bunch of n54 bmw videos have come up in my feed so I watched a few and f**k they have some issues. 

gotta spend the value of the car every year just to keep the oil inside the engine and the engine check light off and then all the body modules start throwing trouble codes up 

Don't forget WALNUT BLASTING + VANOS Issues lol

Probs still gonna buy one at some point =\

• Thanks 1

@niZmO_Man lol not the look I'm going for, that's too IG try hard, get likes and attract fk bois look :D

@iruvyouskyrine Good eh? lol... the bottom end I believe had 1.2 restrictors in it, however none were blocked off (this was recommended by the shop that built my bottom end). Respray wise, it ended up a bit over $15k with the guard work (F&R), glass removal, rust work, hail work, front windscreen replacement, fitting the skirts/pods, shaving off the GT-R logo on the wing, lengthening the front lip (as the Car Mate one is too short, no joke!). I did get carried away, initially it was going to be a basic respray, then nek minnit.....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

@niZmO_Man lol not the look I'm going for, that's too IG try hard, get likes and attract fk bois look :D

@iruvyouskyrine Good eh? lol... the bottom end I believe had 1.2 restrictors in it, however none were blocked off (this was recommended by the shop that built my bottom end). Respray wise, it ended up a bit over $15k with the guard work (F&R), glass removal, rust work, hail work, front windscreen replacement, fitting the skirts/pods, shaving off the GT-R logo on the wing, lengthening the front lip (as the Car Mate one is too short, no joke!). I did get carried away, initially it was going to be a basic respray, then nek minnit.....

Don't worry bro, in this market, with a fresh coat of paint and some rotas it's a 50k car.... 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone tagged me in this, sad reacts only 😅

When it worked, then it didn't, then I all thought was it would have needed a simple fix, then I find the head is cactus then somehow the car gets a makeover 😅.

Then a few weeks later I find the block is cracked.

119217053_2773272086242183_6513774598418894058_n.thumb.jpg.d06e0eea3a4e5fd98fd4b47ef97fb617.jpg

• Sad 3