SAU Community

1996 R33 GT-R V-Spec - Built by Prostock Motorsports Japan

Yes Piggaz has offered the car to me but it’s big money and is worth what he’s asking.

Hmm, I’ve already got a custom surge tank, 2 billet filters and $2500 worth of fuel pumps for the S15, and some earls ultrapro Teflon lines and fittings. I think 50% of the outlay is done for it.

I would just have the S as "becauseracecar" for abusive track fun, and the 33 as a clean streeter that lives in the garage and comes out only on the occasional weekend.

And I would pick one, and finish that first, me, I would just get the GTR working first, at least that way, in a worse case senario, you can sell it and not lose a ton of cash.

Actually, I would try to keep the GTR as close to stock(ish) and unmolested as possible, you have the S for a race car with holes and shit.

But then, I am old and boring now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mlr said:

I would just have the S as "becauseracecar" for abusive track fun, and the 33 as a clean streeter that lives in the garage and comes out only on the occasional weekend.

And I would pick one, and finish that first, me, I would just get the GTR working first, at least that way, in a worse case senario, you can sell it and not lose a ton of cash.

Actually, I would try to keep the GTR as close to stock(ish) and unmolested as possible, you have the S for a race car with holes and shit.

Are you me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well lads I start my new job on July 1st

I might bite the bullet and go back to a brasil for 2-3 weeks before I start the new gig

dont want to think about all this car Jazz it’s just dollars dollars dollars seriously, I’m overwhelmed lol

its so much more fun being in the mix and chasing women

stay tuned

moral of the story is for anyone thinking about doing a don mega GTR build you need to be a don millionaire. Cheaper and better to be the don womaniser ?

2 hours ago, Piggaz said:

I’ve driven it once this year, owned it for 12. 

Time for a change I think.

How many houses in Sydney will one need to sell for it? 

48 minutes ago, admS15 said:

You know what they say, if it's got wheels or tits...

You know why they name cyclones after women? 

Because they come in all hot and wet and leave taking your house and car... 

16 hours ago, mlr said:

^^^ This...

I did exactly this 2-3 years ago when 32 GTR prices start heading north...

The GTR is the weekender I'm slowly resto modding and the the S15 is the 'budget' racecar...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BakemonoRicer said:

need to get away from Australia and all this post GTR ownership trauma lol

You haven’t even scratched the surface, whipper snapper. You’re in for a world of butt hurt with your wish list. ?

A look into the future after you get the next invoice.

C1D5AE46-E155-4A30-B2C4-4C896E730A62.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BakemonoRicer said:

Think I’m going to Brasil next week accom booked just need to confirm with manager and I’ll book a flight.

need to get away from Australia and all this post GTR ownership trauma lol

Should put your money into proper investments instead of burning it on cars which to be fair, either depreciate like crazy or appreciate very slowly with no access to equity.

27 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Should put your money into proper investments instead of burning it on cars which to be fair, either depreciate like crazy or appreciate very slowly with no access to equity.

Well to be fair everyone was on the house bandwagon and look what happened to that...

I predicted the crash 3 years ago, wish I had the know-how to of 'shorted' the market lol

Well to be fair everyone was on the house bandwagon and look what happened to that...
I predicted the crash 3 years ago, wish I had the know-how to of 'shorted' the market lol
It's not rocket science. My wife and i sold our house about six months too soon. I've since spent most of the money we made on GTRs... lol. (not really, I'm still lookin for a new investment, thanks cash rate gettig destroyed... )

Also I'll add, no one believed me. People were incredibly rude when I attemped to explain why i expected house prices to dip. Some of my family were the worst. So its not all sunshine and rainbows. [emoji848]

1 hour ago, ActionDan said:

Well I sold my GTR and other house at good times I think, now I live on 12 acres over looking the valley ;)

All you need now >

images (6).jpeg

• Haha 2

The so called "crash" didn't really crash in South Western Sydney, just depends on areas which needed a correction rather than anything else.

Lower socioeconomic areas seem to maintain their value albeit haven't increased either.

I dare say it's a great time to buy, I would too but I'm at close to 80% LVR lol

9 hours ago, mlr said:

All you need now >

images (6).jpeg

Oh man, the neighbour has enough guns for everyone. 

His face when I said I owned zero guns and had no interest in getting any was very obviously one of "but... what do you mean?!" whilst trying to be polite lol