SAU Community

Website Ideas and Feature Requests

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I'd like to re-suggest further division of the For Sale section as it takes an extreme amount of navigation and time to find what's what.

There are so many items for sale on a daily basis I think that things should be divided further.

Ie: there should DEFINATELY be a "Wheels & Tyres" section on it's own.

Other categories suggested may be;

R31 and older specific

Parts - R32 specific

Parts - R33 specific

Parts - R34 Specific

Parts - Other Specific

Parts - All Vehicles

Electronics & Car Audio

Even if threads are posted twice, it would make it alot easier to say; eg, bob with an R32 wants to look for bits to suit his car, so he browses the R32 area.

From looking through the sales section on a daily basis I can see there are more than enough threads to warrant at least some devision into popular categories. Would make it easier for everyone.. I know personally if I'm looking for R32 bits I find it a pain in the butt to sift through a billion R33 parts for sale as well....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this might have been suggested but maybe a 'Famous Skylines' section with pics and discussion about cars like the Gibson race cars or the Calsonic R32 + others.

• 1 month later...

My idea is about the pages displayed for a forum or a thread, for example I am looking at this page and is has 8 Pages ^ << < 6 7 8 and a lot of space until FASTREPLY, is it possible to display more pages , like 10?

• 2 months later...

I've got an idea... not sure if it's been suggested,

But on the JustCommodores forums, when you go into a topic, it displays "similar topics" at the bottom.

ie I browse into a thread called "dump pipes", and read everyones posts, and down the bottom there are 5 more threads which might be "r33 dump pipe", "screemer dump pipe - are they legal" etc etc....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

email subscriptions instructions to unsubscribe:

Go Do It Manually

too many subscriptions to bother with tracking down one

each thread has an id, so it should be easy to make it clicky

Please - email unsubscribe link (not instructions).

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Christian,

regarding PM's - is there any way that you can make it so that a PM is automatically saved once sent? I tried looking in the "My Controls" section to see if it was a feature I could enable/disable, but it's not.

I find it annoying not being able to read what you've written in a PM once it's been sent, and sometimes when people reply to your PMs they don't include what you'd originally sent to them, so there is the chance of a breakdown in communications due to lost info...

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Can we please have the sent PM's automatically saved to sent items? Or an option to make this a default?

As far as I've seen, this hasn't yet been addressed, and it's still a feature I would like to see included.

I have tried getting into the habit of clicking "Save" before I send a PM now, but unfortunately I still forget sometimes...

• 2 months later...