SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

nope shitter cheaper and pushed out end date to 2019 to upgrade to the technology that you already had.

basically if you can get over 25 megabit connection, (adsl2+ or cable) then you already have internet that is too fast (after all there no need for internet that fast unless your doing something illegal) so you are not a priority

so their massive upgrade of system was to decide that we should all upgrade to technology that been around for 10 years.

rather than push out fibre to the premise that is next gen tech..

So i thought I'd sign up to this NBN jive as i want faster net and it's getting quite cheap now...

NOT f**kING AVAILABLE IN MY f**kING AREA. f**k. I LIVE IN f**kING BRIGHTON NOT f**kING CAPE YORK FOR f**kS SAKE. HOW THE f**k? THERE ISN'T EVEN A PROPOSED DATE FOR MY AREA! WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k.

I live in Boronia and I can't even get ADSL2 or cable...no date set for NBN as far as I know

Telstra's solution was to change my bill to say ADSL instead of ADSL2 which they sold me, so that it doesn't look like they're selling me a service I'm not getting

Telstra told me cable wasn't available at my new place in Clayton.. got my brother there to check it out (works for Telstra and installs it) and all was good.. installed it said bitch activate my modem (after many hours on the phone)

Eventually got it sorted out

Can you seriously get your brother to put me into an ADSL2 port

I know they have them at the exchange but Telstra refuse to use them

Can you seriously get your brother to put me into an ADSL2 port

I know they have them at the exchange but Telstra refuse to use them

Depends how much cash you pay him ;)

Yeah he does stuff like this I think he's unplugged other people from the exchange to fix issues at other customers sites lol

Depends how much cash you pay him ;)

Yeah he does stuff like this I think he's unplugged other people from the exchange to fix issues at other customers sites lol

I will pay him handsomely in cash if he can get me ADSL2

Unlimited Optus Cable in Altona Meadows is where it's at. 5-10mbps on Utorrent is the standard.

yeah it was a hard call when I have optus and telstra cable run past my house.

which 100 Mbit do i want to go with.

Optus naturally.

feels good knowing most speed issues are on the server end not mine.

I get 110mbps on my phone, in my shed, with 3 bars of service. How is that cable service good? :P

down load a few 100 Gig and let me know the bill..

plus 4g is laggy.

thats why.

• Like 1

I get 110mbps on my phone, in my shed, with 3 bars of service. How is that cable service good? :P

So do I but I can't download 200gb worth of shit a month. 1 movie would fill my limit haha.

I don't know anyone that can download movies at 7mbs+.